My Cover Of "Locomotive" (Posted in Main Section with Permission from RussTCB)

7 hours ago, Dean said:

Great job! Are you playing every instrument? Incredible if so!

Yep, thank you!

And regarding the above post, I’ll totally own the Green Day vocal comparison. As an unwise person once said, you go to war with the army you have, and over many years of hearing GN’R covers I’ve learned that a great way to mangle a GN’R tune is to go out of your way to try to sound like Axl. He is one of a kind and you can both hurt yourself and sound terrible trying! Cheers

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

You're drumming has an Adler vibe! 

This makes me smile. I sped it up juuuust a little bit hoping to get a combo of Steven and Matt's styles going.

I'm super happy that you guys seem to be enjoying this so far. Sincere thanks to everyone who's taking the time to check it out, leaving your take on it, etc., and cheers to RussTCB and the mods for letting me do this!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 10:45 AM, Giblet said:

Hey, Great cover, really nice!

I was wondering if you would release a version without Lead Guitar for a backing track for practicing to? 

(Thank you!)

This would be a bit of a lift. I live about 400 miles from the studio and don’t plan to be back until early next year to finish up the next album. I’m currently on a road trip but when I get back I’ll see if I have an early unmastered mix lying around from before the solos were put on. If I don’t, I’d recommend maybe just taking the four bars from before the first verse vocals start and loop it a few times in GarageBand? Good luck!