Your (Postponed) Concerts in 2020

dontdamnmeuyi2015

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Ordered my tickets for Geoff Tate for March. He's singing all of Rage for Order and Empire. Two of Queensryche's best albums.

Geoff may be crazy sometimes, but the guy can still sing.

My local rock station just talked about Geoff...one of the guys had met him and said that he was pretty much a tool. But he loved his music...especially the song Silent Lucidity and both DJ's sang it live with the music in the background. Was pretty awesome to listen too on my way to work. Love my rock station up here. 😎

18 hours ago, The Dissident said:
  1. Alter Bridge - February [Still unconfirmed]
  2. Alice Cooper w/ Lita Ford - April
  3. Journey w/ The Pretenders - May
  4. Ozzy Osbourne w/ Marilyn Manson - July

Alice Cooper is awesome. I've seen him many times. When he performed "He's back" I was screaming like a crazy person. Love that song from Friday the 13Th Part 6 Jason Lives.

I saw Lita open for Poison and Def Leppard and the woman can still rock it.

Sorry to say Ozzy and Marilyn don't have a Dallas date. I've seen Marilyn many times and he's great. Never got to see Ozzy.

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

My local rock station just talked about Geoff...one of the guys had met him and said that he was pretty much a tool. But he loved his music...especially the song Silent Lucidity and both DJ's sang it live with the music in the background. Was pretty awesome to listen too on my way to work. Love my rock station up here. 😎

Yeah, I know after the whole thing with his Queensryche band mates I wasn't fond of him either, but everytime I've seen him the guy can still perform and hit those notes. My mom's favorite song is Infra red and basically since he's doing all of Rage for Order and Empire, we have to go. I just hope he doesn't go insane on stage. If the guy has anger issues, he needs to get therapy. But Queensryche has some amazing songs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Man, I have nothing on my radar right now. I can't think of many really active bands I am dying to see at the moment

I'd like to see Kaleo if they come

Tom Kiefer is coming to The Machine Shop in January or February. Sons of Apollo is in Battle Creek around the same time. 

Edif- I've seen Kaleo twice and they were great both times. 

52 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Tom Kiefer is coming to The Machine Shop in January or February. Sons of Apollo is in Battle Creek around the same time. 

Edif- I've seen Kaleo twice and they were great both times. 

I am probably not going to make the SoA show. I'm really bummed but it's around my sister's birthday and I'm going on a big trip the week after. I'm bummed and I'm glad I saw them last year

Tom Kiefer would be good. Id go to that 

On 18/11/2019 at 2:52 PM, Powerage5 said:

Yeah, I'm going to my first Maiden concert...my first Maiden concert in Australia :P 

Besides Maiden (And Maiden-rlated), I don't have much else on my radar yet, only Mr. Bungle in February I think. 

Well done. Though the maiden fans in melbourne are more crazy than sydney crowds. They havnt toured oz since 2016 im looking forward to it.

Other than that seeing whitesnake /scorpions in feb.

So far it's: 

2020-03-19 - Gregory Porter @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam
2020-04-25 - Clouseau @ Oosterpoort, Groningen
2020-06-19 - Eric Clapton @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam

Porter is a giant black dude with an amazingly deep voice who sings beautiful soul music. 

Clouseau is a Belgian band from the 90's that my dad used to play a lot. Good songwriters. 

Everybody knows who the fuck Clapton is. 

Not sure what else I might add. 

There's a one day festival in my hometown with Iggy Pop headlining. 

Pinkpop Festival has Red Hot Chili Peppers, Crowded House, Keane and Deftones. Not on the same day sadly, or else I'd have already bought a day ticket. 

Paul McCartney is playing a big outdoor venue here. But I've already seen him twice and I prefer him in an indoor setting. So I'll probably pass on that one.

Still secretly hoping for Billy Joel to play The Netherlands. 

14 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I am probably not going to make the SoA show. I'm really bummed but it's around my sister's birthday and I'm going on a big trip the week after. I'm bummed and I'm glad I saw them last year

Tom Kiefer would be good. Id go to that 

I hear ya on the SoA show. I'm reasonably sure they'll be back in a few months anyway. 

I'm glad you're interested in Tom Kiefer though. That dude puts on a hell of a show. 

3 hours ago, username said:

So far it's: 

Porter is a giant black dude with an amazingly deep voice who sings beautiful soul music. 

Clouseau is a Belgian band from the 90's that my dad used to play a lot. Good songwriters. 

Everybody knows who the fuck Clapton is. 

Not sure what else I might add. 

There's a one day festival in my hometown with Iggy Pop headlining. 

Pinkpop Festival has Red Hot Chili Peppers, Crowded House, Keane and Deftones. Not on the same day sadly, or else I'd have already bought a day ticket. 

Paul McCartney is playing a big outdoor venue here. But I've already seen him twice and I prefer him in an indoor setting. So I'll probably pass on that one.

Still secretly hoping for Billy Joel to play The Netherlands. 

just after I typed this I got an email that Pearl Jam is playing Amsterdam in July. Last show of the tour. I'm defnitely going to try and get tickets for that one too. 

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I hear ya on the SoA show. I'm reasonably sure they'll be back in a few months anyway. 

I'm glad you're interested in Tom Kiefer though. That dude puts on a hell of a show. 

I saw Cinderella about 10 years ago opening for the Scorpions. They were really good

• Like 1

On 2-12-2019 at 1:53 PM, username said:

just after I typed this I got an email that Pearl Jam is playing Amsterdam in July. Last show of the tour. I'm defnitely going to try and get tickets for that one too. 

BAM! Just got my Pearl Jam tickets! 

2020-07-23 - Pearl Jam, White Reaper @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam

• Like 1

1. Alter Bridge - February
  2. Alice Cooper w/ Lita Ford - April
  3. Journey w/ The Pretenders - May
  4. Ozzy Osbourne w/ Marilyn Manson - July
  5. Def Leppard and Motley Crue w/ Poison and Joan Jett - September [Buying tonight]

Potentially Alexisonfire in January for a present to my older brother shaping up to be a rock filled year.