Your (Postponed) Concerts in 2020

dontdamnmeuyi2015

On 12/9/2019 at 5:45 AM, F*ck Fear said:

Concerts cost too much these days.

Last one I went to was Fozzy in October 2018.

So true. I was surprised that the Crue tickets were only $149, but I got the $99 seats. I got great seats for Kiss, so I didn't want to spend too much money on them. I'm in the 200 section, but I figured being higher up might be cooler and easier to see the whole stage. I don't care to be that close. Didn't want the lawn seats since it's a baseball stadium. Did that years ago for N Sync and it sucked. Too hot and horrible seats. As long as I'm there, it's all good. Plus they will probably have those huge screens. I hope the sound is good. This is a brand new stadium

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Sebastian Bach is coming back to my city in March. Tickets are $35. The last show he did here (about 3 years ago) was a blast and I'm sure this one will be too. And he's still playing the full debut Skid Row album :devilshades:

I missed last time, hopefully I'll be able to get to the show this time

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Dissident said:

I missed last time, hopefully I'll be able to get to the show this time

Well, the Bach show in Dallas was cancelled. We had a huge storm and even though the Gas Monkey didn't get damaged, the storm knocked out the electricity so the show was cancelled. Some fans went there and Bach posted pics with them, but we didn't go, so I got a refund. I would like to see him next year, but who knows?

There seems to be so many concerts coming around next year. I have to pick and choose who I really want to see. My brother knows the manager of the Gas Monkey, so we can always head out the night of the show.

I still hoping GNR will come back to the US in fall/winter

Anyone going to Aerosmith in Europe in 2020? For me the nearest gigs are graspop on Monchengladbach but graspop sunday is the same day as pinkpop where Guns play so I Will probably go for the one in Germany, altho 98 euro's a ticket is also outragious for Aerosmith. Does this make anyone decide not to go? 

11 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

Anyone going to Aerosmith in Europe in 2020? For me the nearest gigs are graspop on Monchengladbach but graspop sunday is the same day as pinkpop where Guns play so I Will probably go for the one in Germany, altho 98 euro's a ticket is also outragious for Aerosmith. Does this make anyone decide not to go? 

I've got GA tickets for Mönchengladbach 

Yeah. Got some things lined up:

05.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Kempten
06.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Zurich
07.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Nuremberg
11.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Bamberg
17.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Neu-Ulm

24.05. Queen + Adam Lambert in Bologna
26.05. Guns N' Roses in Munich

08.06. System of a down in Berlin
12.06. System of a down/Korn in Milano
13.06. Aerosmith in Milano
16.06. Aerosmith in Zurich
19.06. System of a down in Zurich
25.06. Diana Ross in Cork
26.06. Diana Ross in Dublin
27.06. Guns N' Roses in Dublin
28.06. Queen + Adam Lambert in Zurich

02.07. Melissa Etheridge in Munich
04.07. Lenny Kravitz in Klam
06.07. Aerosmith in Lissabon
10.07. Faith no more in Lissabon
27.07. Aerosmith in Mönchengladbach

04.08. Lionel Richie in Ludwigsburg
15.08. Hollywood Vampires in Mainz
28.08. Hollywood Vampires in Munich
29.08. Hollywood Vampires in Aarburg

10.09. Hollywood Vampires in Milano

24.11. Ozzy Osbourne in Zurich
26.11. Ozzy Osbourne in Munich

And yeah. Concerts are getting too expensive.

Edited by PatrickS77

On 19.12.2019 at 2:03 AM, GNRmello77 said:

It should, but it don't. Who knows how many more times they will come over.

13 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. Got some things lined up:

05.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Kempten
06.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Zurich
07.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Nuremberg
11.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Bamberg
17.03. Alice Cooper/Rock meets Classic in Neu-Ulm

24.05. Queen + Adam Lambert in Bologna
26.05. Guns N' Roses in Munich

08.06. System of a down in Berlin
12.06. System of a down/Korn in Milano
13.06. Aerosmith in Milano
16.06. Aerosmith in Zurich
19.06. System of a down in Zurich
25.06. Diana Ross in Cork
26.06. Diana Ross in Dublin
27.06. Guns N' Roses in Dublin
28.06. Queen + Adam Lambert in Zurich

02.07. Melissa Etheridge in Munich
04.07. Lenny Kravitz in Klam
06.07. Aerosmith in Lissabon
10.07. Faith no more in Lissabon
27.07. Aerosmith in Mönchengladbach

04.08. Lionel Richie in Ludwigsburg
15.08. Hollywood Vampires in Mainz
28.08. Hollywood Vampires in Munich
29.08. Hollywood Vampires in Aarburg

10.09. Hollywood Vampires in Milano

24.11. Ozzy Osbourne in Zurich
26.11. Ozzy Osbourne in Munich

And yeah. Concerts are getting too expensive.

Alice Cooper is going to be at the Texas Frightmare in 2020. I met him over 15 years ago and he was super cool. Would love to see him again.

I did see Adam Lambert when he was solo. That guy can sing and he puts on one amazing show. Queen has picked someone Freddie would approve of.

Got my Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Joan Jett tickets. I have a friend who paid VIP to meet the Crue. Hopefully Tommy will show up this time. lol

• Like 2

On 11/12/2019 at 7:32 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett

Got my tickets yesterday during the pre-sale. It's not until July 14 2020. I hope everyone is alive and well by then.

I hope vince has lost some weight and his singing has improved by then!.

On 18/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

Sebastian Bach is coming back to my city in March. Tickets are $35. The last show he did here (about 3 years ago) was a blast and I'm sure this one will be too. And he's still playing the full debut Skid Row album :devilshades:

Is it anniversary of the first album?. Its a pity skid row couldnt reunite again. Gnr and reformed skid row would be an interesting bill.

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Is it anniversary of the first album?. Its a pity skid row couldnt reunite again. Gnr and reformed skid row would be an interesting bill.

Skid Row dont reunite for the money... they made it clear severall times and I think that deserves much respect in these times to not be on the same stage just for monetary reasons...

btw: first albums anniversary was this year 2019 but he had a good run and continues the tour in 2020 

I would love to see GNR and Skid Row (with Zp Theart) together... would smile like a dumbass all the time with my 2 fav.bands 

12 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yea... as Baz once put it, get the hair band back together while they still have hair! :lol:

Baz puts on a great show on his own though... I've seen him 3 times already and it's always a blast. The venue I'm seeing him play in March is tiny, and the sound isn't great, but it will be a fun show anyway. Really looking forward to seeing him play songs like Midnight and Forever. :headbang:

Some updates I got:

• Love the Shaky Knees lineup but school might make it tough to go
  • For fests, I'm definitely doing ACL and might do Lollapalooza
  • Got Tame Impala tickets as a Christmas present so I'm hyped for that
  • Bands I need to see: Vampire Weekend, IDLES, hopefully The Killers again, Royal Blood
Edited by andrew032302

On 12/17/2019 at 6:39 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Bach comes back to Dallas in May. His other concert was cancelled due to bad weather and the electric went out. I would love to see him too. He still sounds amazing and he's still a big kid at heart! He's going back to the Gas Monkey which is a cool place with great sound. Tickets are $25 here.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:04 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Yea... as Baz once put it, get the hair band back together while they still have hair! :lol:

Baz puts on a great show on his own though... I've seen him 3 times already and it's always a blast. The venue I'm seeing him play in March is tiny, and the sound isn't great, but it will be a fun show anyway. Really looking forward to seeing him play songs like Midnight and Forever. :headbang:

I love Midnight and Qucksand Jesus, although it's not on the Skid Row album. So many great songs on the Skid Row album. Some are super angry. lol

• Like 2