Your (Postponed) Concerts in 2020

dontdamnmeuyi2015

On 12/31/2019 at 7:29 AM, Natty said:

Skid Row dont reunite for the money... they made it clear severall times and I think that deserves much respect in these times to not be on the same stage just for monetary reasons...

btw: first albums anniversary was this year 2019 but he had a good run and continues the tour in 2020 

I would love to see GNR and Skid Row (with Zp Theart) together... would smile like a dumbass all the time with my 2 fav.bands 

I agree about GNR and Skid Row. That would be one awesome show. Bach and Axl toured before with the other GNR.

5 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Bach comes back to Dallas in May. His other concert was cancelled due to bad weather and the electric went out. I would love to see him too. He still sounds amazing and he's still a big kid at heart! He's going back to the Gas Monkey which is a cool place with great sound. Tickets are $25 here.

I love Midnight and Qucksand Jesus, although it's not on the Skid Row album. So many great songs on the Skid Row album. Some are super angry. lol

I looked at some of the setlists from previous shows and they seem really cool... he plays Forever, then the full self-titled album, then 4-6 Slave To The Grind songs. It would be great to hear songs like Wasted Time or In A Darkened Room, sometimes he ends the show with Get The Fuck Out... I'm really looking forward to this show, should be a fun time! :devilshades:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I agree about GNR and Skid Row. That would be one awesome show. Bach and Axl toured before with the other GNR.

Yes. I saw them 2006 together. was the only time I saw Bach live. I prefer Skid Row to Bach solo...

22 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I looked at some of the setlists from previous shows and they seem really cool... he plays Forever, then the full self-titled album, then 4-6 Slave To The Grind songs. It would be great to hear songs like Wasted Time or In A Darkened Room, sometimes he ends the show with Get The Fuck Out... I'm really looking forward to this show, should be a fun time! :devilshades:

Do you also go to Skid Row shows or are you a Bach solo fan? Skid Row play "Get the fuck out" at every show here in Europe.  "in a darkened room" or "wasted time" is also played live many times and sometimes also "Quicksand Jesus" or "Riot Act" . Skid Row play 80% songs from the first 2 albums. they change setlists every tour and I like it a lot. Last time I heard "Thickskin" live which was great cause I never heard it before.

49 minutes ago, Natty said:

Do you also go to Skid Row shows or are you a Bach solo fan? Skid Row play "Get the fuck out" at every show here in Europe.  "in a darkened room" or "wasted time" is also played live many times and sometimes also "Quicksand Jesus" or "Riot Act" . Skid Row play 80% songs from the first 2 albums. they change setlists every tour and I like it a lot. Last time I heard "Thickskin" live which was great cause I never heard it before.

I've never seen Skid Row, just Baz and his solo band... I don't know if Skid Row has played near me in the last few years though. I  think they came around once but I couldn't make it to the show. Lots of bands don't come to my city, they just play in Vancouver or Seattle. But this will be the 3rd time since 2014 that Baz has played near me.

I think I saw Skid Row but with a different singer. Not sure could have been another band. lol

Might catch Bach when he returns to Dallas in May. I would like to see him. I do love those Skid Row songs and Bach still sounds great.

Foreigner is coming to Dallas with Europe and kansas. The show is Friday, 9/11. Tickets aren't too expensive, but it's an outdoor venue and it sucks in the heat. Will have to think about it, but I do like all three bands and Kelly Hanson sounds very good singing for Foreigner

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I won't be able to go see Alter Bridge due to some scheduling issues :( But I picked up some tickets to see Roger Waters so that sort of makes up for missing AB for the 3rd time in a row.

2020 Shows

1. Sebastian Bach
  2. Alice Cooper w/ Lita Ford
  3. Journey w/ The Pretenders
  4. Ozzy Osrbourne w/ Marilyn Manson
  5. Def Leppard and Motley Crue w/ Poison and Joan Jett
  6. Roger Waters

Potential Additions

1. Scorpions w/ Queensryche- Vegas
  2. Aerosmith - Vegas
  3. Alter Bridge - If the do canadian tour
  4. Queensrcyhe - If they finally do a Canadian tour or nearby in the states on a weekend...
  5. Dream Theater - Same as Queesnrcyhe
  6. Foreigner w/ Kansas and Europe 

2020 is looking to be a potentially super strong year for shows although 2019 will be hard to beat

My girlfriend loves MCR and has been stoked they are back together. The Detroit show was almost impossible to get tickets for and now nosebleeds cost $300+. Its a nightmare. Fortunatly, they are playing a festival called Riotfest the weekend before they come here in September. We just got GA tickets for that for $180 a pop after fees. I think that is a much better deal. Plus, we may get a better view.

I also just bought $10 tickets to see Dirty Honey next week. Might skip it because we fly out for a trip the following day. I'd like to see them, though. Truckfighters is coming the week after we get back, might check that out. I also have Roger Waters on my radar and GNR if the rumored USA leg gets announced. Sadly, GNR would be the least most exciting show for me with Axl being so out of shape and no new music.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:48 PM, The Dissident said:

Looks like I won't be able to go see Alter Bridge due to some scheduling issues :( But I picked up some tickets to see Roger Waters so that sort of makes up for missing AB for the 3rd time in a row.

2020 Shows

1. Sebastian Bach
  6. Roger Waters

Potential Additions

2. Aerosmith - Vegas
  4. Queensrcyhe - If they finally do a Canadian tour or nearby in the states on a weekend...

2020 is looking to be a potentially super strong year for shows although 2019 will be hard to beat

Is Ozzy still able to do this tour?

Got my GNR tickets for August 18 in Arlington Ranger Stadium. Got floor seats for $150 each.

We are going to the Motley Crue concert a month before, so we can check out the venue and see how much parking is. I know the Cowboy stadium is about $100 or more depending how far you are from the stadium. Got to start saving my money now.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:48 PM, The Dissident said:

2020 Shows

1. Sebastian Bach
  6. Roger Waters

Potential Additions

2. Aerosmith - Vegas

Added GNR inbetween Ozzy and Def Leppard. Going to be Adding The Rolling Stones between Alice and Journey. Also found out Skid Row will be nearby around the same time that I see Sebastian so I might be able to see both Skid Row and Sebastian within 3 weeks of each other which would be super cool.

• Like 1

Gosh, here's my list so far.  Prior to like mid-January, I only got tickets to five of these shows (Alter Bridge and Shinedown).  All of a sudden, I see Groupon deals for good nosebleed seat tickets on the cheap for like under $40.00 for five of these shows (especially the ones in September) and it padded my list nicely.

Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA. February 23rd, 2020.
Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Wiltern Theater - Los Angeles, CA. February 24th, 2020.
Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Moore Theater - Seattle, WA. February 26th, 2020.
Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Knitting Factory - Spokane, WA. February 27th, 2020.
Apocalyptica with Lacuna Coil - Mayan Theater - Los Angeles, CA. May 11th, 2020.
Coheed & Cambria with Chon opening - Riverside Municipal Auditorium - Riverside, CA.  May 13th, 2020
Shinedown - The Wiltern Theater - Los Angeles, CA. May 14th, 2020.
Alice Cooper with Tesla and Lita Ford opening.  Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA. May 31st, 2020.
Disturbed and Staind with Bad Wolves opening - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 2nd, 2020.
Goo Goo Dolls and Lifehouse with Forest Blakk opening - Greek Theater - Los Angeles, CA. September 5th, 2020.
Matchbox Twenty - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 24th, 2020.
Nickelback with Stone Temple Pilots and Switchfoot opening - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 25th, 2020.