Vocal Coach Reacts to GN'R

I just saw that second video on youtube. Couldn't make it to the end because that guy is so annoying and full of himself. Saw a couple of other vids from him before but this one makes me almost angry because he makes me cringe so hard. Definately a person I couldn't be around for a longer period of time.

And this has nothing to do with Axl or GnR.

I just want to punch Ken Templin. :D

I don't think axl would give a rats ass about this guys "reaction" but the name Ken Tamplin (just the sound of it) sounds like a perfect name for axl to mention in a rant. 

"this song is dedicated to a cheap punk named Ken Tamplin" etc. 

Edited by Homefuck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Homefuck said:

I don't think axl would give a rats ass about this guys "reaction" but the name Ken Tamplin (just the sound of it) sounds like a perfect name for axl to mention in a rant. 

"this song is dedicated to a cheap punk named Ken Tamplin" etc. 

Axl would probably cam him Ken Tampon.

Ken is your typical evangelical Christian, with his passive aggressive criticism.  He is a great singer and coach but he needs to check his ego, Ken your begging for subs on YouTube while Axl is Critically (and commercially) lauded for his singing and songwriting. 

• GNFNR 2

5 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I’ve seen almost all of his reactions.

He seems to dislike Axl.

However, he argues what hes saying, I respect that. But he also chose the worst SCOM of the best Axl’s era

Right? That's what I was saying. There's so many great performances to choose from and he picks that one.

I’ve watched two other vocal coaches on YouTube over the yearsand I always wonder What would they have thought of Shane MacGowan/The Pogues, Jello Biafra/Dead Kennedy’s, John Lydon/Sex Pistols, Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath, Lemmy/Motörhead, Rob Tyner/MC5, Iggy Pop/The Stooges, and a load of others who may not have been great singers but were integral to the sound and lyrics or melodies to each band they fronted. 

I want my Romantic music slurred and growled at me by a half drunken Shane MacGowan. Piss off with your keys and notes. 

(Edit MC5 mistake)

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, soon said:

I like Beth Roars, she gives a ton of great vocal guidance. And she gives Axl his dues. I learn a lot from her. Dont hurt that shes not a dusty dude neither.

I like her reaction to Silverchair, probably expecting some teenage grunge band, but then discovering the genius of Daniel Johns.

• Like 1

i fuckin hate reaction videos. I don't care how people react. What's the point of this bullshit? Yeah a vocal trainer reacts a video bla bla bla hoooray. This is waste of time.  Go to a real vocal trainer and learn face to face. This is really waste of time. Your knowledge is the same after watching these videos.. so waste of time.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

i fuckin hate reaction videos. I don't care how people react. What's the point of this bullshit? Yeah a vocal trainer reacts a video bla bla bla hoooray. This is waste of time.  Go to a real vocal trainer and learn face to face. This is really waste of time. Your knowledge is the same after watching these videos.. so waste of time.

I think that we, the ones who enjoy watching them, like to understand how he uses his voice and like to hear some praise for it. Its like some pro ratifying our beliefs hahaha