2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

but back to LIES : what if they had added don't cry in there within the mix, imagine a bit of a slowed down version with adler on the drums DAMN - the UYI version ain't too good in my opinion but Don't Cry original 5 live is amazing such as the version played at the Marquee 

I like the UYI version of Don't Cry but I could do without Axl sounding out the whispers and sighs.. And the end ayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya part is cheesy as hell.  

• Haha 2

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

fair enough, i find all appetite songs in top tier category including anything goes and think about you (prob my fav on the album and in general) 

however, you're crazy on appetite is a real nose dive compared to all the other tracks, they should've just put something else instead like you could be mine 

but back to LIES : what if they had added don't cry in there within the mix, imagine a bit of a slowed down version with adler on the drums DAMN - the UYI version ain't too good in my opinion but Don't Cry original 5 live is amazing such as the version played at the Marquee 

Listen to Felt Forum '88