Terror attack in London

dontdamnmeuyi2015

I saw on CNN today that some guy with a knife stabbed some people on the London Bridge this morning. The police got him and since he was wearing a "fake" bomb vest, they shot him. I didn't think the police in the UK carried guns, but since all the terrorist attacks, they've since carried guns.

Anyway, I'm not sure if some are dead or wounded? Just very scary and sad.

The reporters were talking about how the government lowered the terrorist threat from higher to a lower standard. I can't blame the government for this act of violence. This guy could have lived in London for years before doing this.  You just never know what anyone will do at any given time. We have to go about our lives without freaking out everyday. Yeah, we have to be aware, but no one for sure knows what another crazy person will do?

All we can do is try out best to be aware and stay safe. But we all know that's not enough sometimes.

I think the UK is trying their best along with every other country during these suck times.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I didn't think the police in the UK carried guns, but since all the terrorist attacks, they've since carried guns.

They don't generally but they do have some armed police at airports and in the city around parliament etc. The average copper on the beat doesn't carry a gun. 

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

They don't generally but they do have some armed police at airports and in the city around parliament etc. The average copper on the beat doesn't carry a gun. 

Everyone here carries guns in the US, which is not a good thing. I don't own one and have no desire to. 

• GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Everyone here carries guns in the US, which is not a good thing. I don't own one and have no desire to. 

Nah, its a good thing, respect to the yankers, I'm a massive believer in firearms, I wish we had a government that didn't treat adults like fuckin' toddlers, if it's between you and your family and taking out some psycho bastard whoose broken into your house fuck em. 

15 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah, its a good thing, respect to the yankers, I'm a massive believer in firearms, I wish we had a government that didn't treat adults like fuckin' toddlers, if it's between you and your family and taking out some psycho bastard whoose broken into your house fuck em. 

It’s not a good thing. It’s really not. Guns are a lot of fun. Great fun to get wasted and play with which is why idiots like me shouldn’t be able to buy them. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Are there still areas of London that enforce shariah (spelling?) Law that police and politicians and afraid to comment on?

No and there never was. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

It’s not a good thing. It’s really not. Guns are a lot of fun. Great fun to get wasted and play with which is why idiots like me shouldn’t be able to buy them. :lol: 

No and there never was. 

Don't cover up the truth, Dazey. Time to reveal when was the last time you ate pork in London. 

11 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Are there still areas of London that enforce shariah (spelling?) Law that police and politicians and afraid to comment on?

Not just parts, all of it.  Especially Soho, proper little hotbed of Islam that is, you should check it out.  Kings Cross too, go down the Caledonian Road and there's rows and rows of all converted townhouses full of Islam prayer and all that.  They even have this HQ under Charring Cross station now, its called Heaven.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I've got a sword, a riot shield and a tomohawk upstairs in the spare bedroom. I'm not even joking. Its not for defence or anything i just like collecting stuff like that. I got pissed about two months ago and anhialated a big thick book with the tomohawk.

9 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I've got a sword, a riot shield and a tomohawk upstairs in the spare bedroom. I'm not even joking. Its not for defence or anything i just like collecting stuff like that. I got pissed about two months ago and anhialated a big thick book with the tomohawk.

c9tJKZK.jpg

Bring it on you Taff cunt! I’ll fuck you up! :lol: 
Yes that is a real silencer! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I just know that seconds after this was taken your dopey inexperienced limey finger slipped and a fuck load of plaster and dust rained down on you 😄

Later that night we set up a load of (full) paint cans in the garage and shot the fuck out of them. :lol: 

House was being refurbed and had the pay the builders an extra few days to clean up the paint and patch the bullet holes. :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Later that night we set up a load of (full) paint cans in the garage and shot the fuck out of them. :lol: 

House was being refurbed and had the pay the builders an extra few days to clean up the paint and patch the bullet holes. :lol: 

That's why we shouldn't be allowed to have guns here because I'd do exactly the same thing. There is just no way if I was allowed to have a gun since what? 21 years old. I wouldn't have at least once decided to shoot something in my house. It would probably happen at least once every couple of weeks.. sitting there and, hmm I wonder what would happen if I shot a fucking battery? Honey go fetch the magnum.

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

That's why we shouldn't be allowed to have guns here because I'd do exactly the same thing. There is just no way if I was allowed to have a gun since what? 21 years old. I wouldn't have at least once decided to shoot something in my house. It would probably happen at least once every couple of weeks.. sitting there and, hmm I wonder what would happen if I shot a fucking battery? Honey go fetch the magnum.

My point EXACTLY! 

42 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I got a pair of brass knuckles, thats about it.