MYGNRFORUM YouTube Policy

33 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Further, I think Rose has been on drugs, downers, since circa. 2010. The change has been so dramatic. When I look at Rose now he looks like a hollowed-out shell. The fire has been extinguished. 

Mr. Bailey appears to be very heavily sedated for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

The problem with Rose is he likes to associate with people who are up his bum. Elvis had this predilection also, the infamous Memphis Mafia. If you only associate with people up your bum you've all these people sort of circling around you desperate for favours and interpreting your orders. There will be nobody there who can speak the truth. 

Further, I think Rose has been on drugs, downers, since circa. 2010. The change has been so dramatic. When I look at Rose now he looks like a hollowed-out shell. The fire has been extinguished. 

Hmm. Well. Isn't that human nature? Who wants to be criticised all the time for every move you make? Especially people like Axl, Elvis, Michael and so on, who get criticised in the media daily, probably don't want that in their private lives too... and since most people they associate with are on their payroll another human nature kicks in, which makes sure that those people won't risk saying or doing anything that could get them off that payroll.

Oh, well. Some fires need to be extinguished. I don't see that as a bad thing.

13 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Hmm. Well. Isn't that human nature? Who wants to be criticised all the time for every move you make? Especially people like Axl, Elvis, Michael and so on, who get criticised in the media daily, probably don't want that in their private lives too... and since most people they associate with are on their payroll another human nature kicks in, which makes sure that those people won't risk saying or doing anything that could get them off that payroll.

Are you serious?? Yes, look how well that played out for Elvis and Michael :(

Would you like to live like that?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

I'm quite certain I wouldn't want somebody crawling up my arse all the time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

Are you serious?? Yes, look how well that played out for Elvis and Michael :(

Would you like to live like that?

What? That it's human nature or that it's good that the crazy has been taken out of Axl and he seems more content/less angry and is more reliable when it comes to stuff like getting on stage in time?

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

But you probably also wouldn't want to be around people who give you shit all the time and know everything better.

Having loving and caring people in your life that speak their minds openly and can give you perspectives, tell you when they think you're wrong, etc. is pure gold, man. You can't buy that.

Does Axl have even one person like that in his life? I doubt it. Lots of Col. Parkers though for sure.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Nobody has mentioned ''giving you shit'' - this is just something you've introduced to the conversation. 

Well, critizing everything he does, which is what we are doing here, is giving someone shit, isn't it?

11 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Having loving and caring people in your life that speak their minds openly and can give you perspectives, tell you when they think you're wrong, etc. is pure gold, man. You can't buy that.

Does Axl have even one person like that in his life? I doubt it. Lots of Col. Parkers though for sure.

I'm sure though, in their way, TB "does love and care" for Axl. They just take it overboard to the point of viewing everyone else as the enemy and not giving a damn about anyone else.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:32 AM, El Guapo said:

Could you imagine if Beta had half..!

On 12/6/2019 at 6:58 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Because you live in a real world. I do. Many of these entertainers dont. Friends can tell you, me, that was dumb or you look funny. We still good. When on payroll, you thread lighlty. Prince did not take his own advice that friends are not on payroll. Truth is he had no friends and no family which are friends too . His world. His bubble. Yes people all around.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2019 at 5:09 AM, PatrickS77 said:

I read your point.  However,  It is the entertainer and the personal side and both sides are related. Axl, the Emperor has no clothes  Duff, Slash are not surrounded and cocooned by yes people. They have children, lol. Try getting them to agree to everything you say and do. They have independent music taste and things to work on. Axl only ever had GnR.  They have strong, independent wives, Susan and Meegan.Really,  Izzy made his own life separate since 1990 and even Steve does of ALL people.Now you gotta laugh  there. I saw on his instagram a pic of him and his lovely wife at dinner with another couple. Real world, real kind of normal, typical  thing.

2 hours ago, Amaya said:

I read your point.  However,  It is the entertainer and the personal side and both sides are related. Axl, the Emperor has no clothes  Duff, Slash are not surrounded and cocooned by yes people. They have children, lol. Try getting them to agree to everything you say and do. They have independent music taste and things to work on. Axl only ever had GnR.  They have strong, independent wives, Susan and Meegan.Really,  Izzy made his own life separate since 1990 and even Steve does of ALL people.Now you gotta laugh  there. I saw on his instagram a pic of him and his lovely wife at dinner with another couple. Real world, real kind of normal, typical  thing.

Yeah. Axl has none of that. He lives in his own bubble, far removed from the "real world", unlike Slash and Duff (well, as far as a rockstar can get into the real world). Also Axl has always been the one who was doing things the way that got him criticised the most, unlike Slash and Duff.

On 7.12.2019 at 1:45 AM, yourcrazy said:

This is really unfortunate.  I totally understand the decision as you have to protect yourself the best you can.  What I can’t understand is the whole premise behind this.  Seeing videos of a concert and discussing the songs, concert, sound etc is not taking anything away from the band.  If Axl is on the street and a pic is talked of him, tabloids can run it.  If I’m at a concert that I paid to get in, take a video with my own phone, and post it on you tube, there shouldn’t be anything wrong with that.  The leaks are another story.  That is potentially harming the future sale of an album ( if they actually ever do one). We should be able to talk about them though.  What the GNR team is trying to do is the same thing the other liberal media outlets are doing; Control the tone and content of what people hear and see.  This allows them to put what ever spin they want and have people think the way they want them to.  It’s all pretty disgusting.   This is a band that should be celebrating all their passionate fan base, not trying to piss on them every chance they can. 

By liberal media you mean fox news? cause thats exactly how they run their business. 

News should not be a business anyway.

22 hours ago, rebeldhipi said:

By liberal media you mean fox news? cause thats exactly how they run their business. 

News should not be a business anyway.

News in general has become about entertainment not facts.   24 hr news has become about grabbing headlines and getting ratings. The fact that 3 of 4 mainstream media channels run nothing but unsubstantiated stories and double standard editorials instead of reporting actual news.   Fox isn’t perfect either, but at least there are attempts to look at facts from both sides.  

• Haha 2