GNR Announce Miami 2020 Super Bowl Fest Show

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Is this broadcast anywhere? Never heard of the 'super bowl music fest' before...

I just Googled it. Apparently it started last year, but I'm still stunned I'd never heard of it. 

I'm guessing some of it would be broadcast over the course of Super Bowl weekend. 

December 05, 2019

GUNS N' ROSES IS HEADED TO MIAMI

Guns N’ Roses is headed to Miami to play the 2020 Bud Light Super Bowl Fest on January 31st!

Get on the Nightrain for first shot at tickets beginning TOMMOROW, DECEMBER 6th at Noon local time.

Guns N’ Roses is headed to Miami to play the 2020 Bud Light Super Bowl Fest on January 31st!

Get on the Nightrain for first shot at tickets beginning TOMMOROW, DECEMBER 6th at Noon local time.

Active NIGHTRAIN members will see their presale code displayed on the TOUR page after logging on December 6th before the presale starts.

Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Monday, DECEMBER 9 at 10am local time.

8 minutes ago, 42è BCP said:

Here we go again! A new album? Not in this lifetime. 

Well I say that but if they go again to France in 2020,I'll buy tickets... 

Not if they're asking €100,- or more. I was more than happy to pay that once when Slash and Duff returned. But I need a new album before I pay that amount of money again.

And Locomotive.

• Like 1

Well damn, that’s a bit of a tease. It’s pretty clear that at this point, there is no real buzz anymore amongst the media with this band, but performing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show, which is one of the most-watched programs on TV every year, could have put them in the national (and global) spotlight again. This would have given them enough traction to follow up this performance with, say...an announcement of some kind. 

But alas, this is just another date which just so happens to fall during Super Bowl weekend. Guess I’ll just keep dreaming.  

Edited by GNRfanJen