Best Live Recordings per era?

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

If I recall correctly, Ron said he was thrown into the 2006 shows fairly last minute so that's why he improvised a lot in 2006/2007. In addition to Robin leaving, he had plenty of time in between to learn the songs more faithfully by the time 2009 came around. Ron truly listened to the fans.

Believe it was just under 3 weeks, might have been closer to two.  On his site when he got the job somebody asked what he was doing, his reply was don't ask. :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Who did he sell the rights to?

Is there any video footage of Ritz 91 at all?

there is if you search of the bootleg i bought some guy in crowd but they did film you could be mine video there so they got the fucker in the vault - i'd pay $599 for a blue ray of it 

he sold em for a quick pay day for that stupid cinema theatre tour they did nobody even went to see it 

On 2020-02-15 at 9:32 AM, RussTCB said:

Just listened to some of Osaka 07 last night. That's a really great recording of my favorite line up of the band. 

This post reminded me how good the other Japan 2007 shows were. I've been listening to the Chiba show (first time they played Don't Cry) and a little bit of the Tokyo show. Both are IEM quality, too.

I haven't heard the Osaka show in years, though. Would be cool to hear it again.

• Like 1