Europe 2020 Tour Announced

5 hours ago, ckgent said:

Is Dublin presales sold out? Can’t get it to work..,, I know at night they sometimes undergo maintenance 

It's not a massive venue is it. I read it's up to 40,000. I know someone who got a Golden Circle ticket but that was early yesterday 

6 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i agree current gnr rule! i really hope they play Andorra or Malta

San Marino and the Faroe Islands would be great too. 

9 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

God damnit, I feel like I’m falling for a trap. I’m excited over the prospect of “new chapter” and “new show” meaning new music but I know it’s not likely and I’m just 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a78b9ad18a72eb6365d

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Between 2015 - 2019

Disney made:

5 Star Wars Movies

1 Star Wars TV Series

Galaxy's Edge Park

Guns N' Roses made:

0 Albums

0 Music Videos

0 DVDs

The tour will be successful no matter how hard anyone will negate it. I will go to see them like a lot of my friends and we will have a good time as always. With or without new music. Pure chillout :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomek1985 said:

The tour will be successful no matter how hard anyone will negate it. I will go to see them like a lot of my friends and we will have a good time as always. With or without new music. Pure chillout :)

Haven't seen the reunion tour once. Saw Guns in 2010 back when Axl was on fire and again in 2012 when Izzy showed up at London.

Not interested in seeing them again without new music just because someone different is playing the guitar.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Haven't seen the reunion tour once. Saw Guns in 2010 back when Axl was on fire and again in 2012 when Izzy showed up at London.

Not interested in seeing them again without new music just because someone different is playing the guitar.

Stop embarrasing yourself please.

41 minutes ago, Towelie said:

You could extend that to 2009-2019.

That akward moment when fans waste their time chatting shit about 'new music' for 10+ YEARS.

Edited by SMG
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

I caved and renewed my Nightrain membership and bought Hamburg tickets!

First gig since London 2017.

Could you pop on the forum and tell Fermanager, Mojo and co that karma is going to rape them in the ass with a rusty fishing knife?

10 minutes ago, SMG said:

That akward moment when fans waste their time chatting shit about 'new music' for 10+ YEARS.

•  

He's not. 

That awkward moment when someone who isn't a 15 year old girl says "that awkward moment." 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Towelie said:

You've missed a ton of new covers and a really new song Shadow Of Your Love. 

There's more to GNR than Axl

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Whats too say there couldnt be a 2nd Dublin show ifnit sells well its not like Croke or Slane & MP is only 40 thou capacity

Yes Sir. I was thinking that. If they can sell out Slane they can do 2 shows. It looks like at least one show will be added before Dublin but this tour does seem that it's going to be shorter. 

Typical GNR though. Nothing is easy. I can book my Dublin flight now and then they'll add the Sunday! 

Im away that wknd my bday 29/6 am gutted but cant change my bday plans

Flights too DUB via RAir are always good value im sure a 2nd Dublin gets added 40 thou is nothing.

I bet they could easy do 2 Scotland shows M Field be good as i feel there pain up there its like a 6 hr train ride each way from South Wales they coupd easy do 2 shows up there

53 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Could you pop on the forum and tell Fermanager, Mojo and co that karma is going to rape them in the ass with a rusty fishing knife?

He's not. 

That awkward moment when someone who isn't a 15 year old girl says "that awkward moment." 

That akward moment when some dude is taking selfies like a 15 year old girl.

Please take more!

Edited by SMG
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SMG said:

•  

How exactly am I embarrassing myself? Do tell. By not paying an exorbitant amount of money to see the same setlist for a third time only played more sloppily by a guitarist who just improvises his way though the songs he can't even be bothered to learn properly?

Edited by Towelie
  • GNFNR 1

Interesting that Spurs website says only UK show, unless Sturgeon plans on independence before May20.

Also note that Champions League final is on 30/5 and if Spurs did get there they had a full ground for a screening last year. Think it is stretching it for them to get there again this year mind but may be a consideration of adding a second show.

Let’s hope they are cheaper than Aerosmith , disgusting prices, why do they never tell you the price before tickets are released so I could actually get some money together? Also rumours of other gigs make it very hard to commit to buying a ticket in case they announce a closer concert. 

• Like 1