Europe 2020 Tour Announced

Well its kinda weird that they are so quiet about the whole tour. They haven't posted a thing on their social media. Maybe we will have some kind of big surprise from Slash today ?  That would stay in line with what that Austria Newspaper wrote.

Edited by Kranich

So only 13 euro shows? Seems kinda small, doesn’t it?

if they label this as NITL again, I’m going to give up on this band being a real band. What a joke! Especially after Hawaii 2018 and Vegas 2019 were already labeled as “the end of NITL,” respectively.

Edited by rocknroll41

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

So only 11 euro shows? Kinda small, if you ask me.

if they label this as NITL again, I’m going to give up on this band, and officially label them as a joke.

They are already a joke. Singer is out of shape and sounds like mickey mouse and the band seem to not give a fuck anymore.

So I’m going. I’ll spend another big money for this band and I feel kinda ashamed but it’s still my favorite band. Warsaw is relatively close to me so I would be probably sad if I didn’t go too

Edited by sl4yer

31 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

So only 13 euro shows? Seems kinda small, doesn’t it?

if they label this as NITL again, I’m going to give up on this band being a real band. What a joke! Especially after Hawaii 2018 and Vegas 2019 were already labeled as “the end of NITL,” respectively.

I want this to be NITL, because I was at that last show in Hawaii and they mightily pissed me off for continuing. Now it just happens that I'm in Dublin, when they do the last show of this run. So fingers crossed. :lol:

Cool for those fans. The vocal minority saying they won't go to shows unless there's a new album won't impact ticket sales one bit. I've always believed the album will come until someone shows proof they don't owe their label any more records. In the meantime I hope the people that do get tickets have a blast. Keep the NITL tour going until there is new music and GNR can solidify their place as one of the biggest tours of all time.

33 minutes ago, Aflaila said:

Livenation CZ formed the description kinda weirdly but I got the impression that it is, yet another leg of NITL

I have plentiful experience with Czech press regarding GNR; forget about Livenation CZ. Just the fact they haven't even registered the major lineup change speaks for itself. Yes, they still list Tommy, BBF, Ashba, etc....

33 minutes ago, waxl1974 said:

Looking at Tottenham Hotspur website it shows that this will be their only UK show. Obviously an exclusive deal. 

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/december/guns-n-roses-announced-as-first-music-act-at-new-stadium/

Plot twist: Scotland leaves the UK and the exclusive deal with Tottenham stands 🤣

• Haha 1