Healy52003

Europe 2020 Tour Announced

1 hour ago, Sanomatovic said:

"The next chapter is about to begin."

"All new show"

Is the new album actual called the new chapter? lmao

Nice clip, thank you 👍

reckon gen sale ticks wil be about £100 at spurs. Be surprised if they below £80. Think the 2017 tickets were £60-80 for gen sale. 

• Like 1

Probably swing the Dublin show. Depends on what the Stones tour looks like. But I kinda want to have seen Guns everytime they played Ireland. Thus far I have. 
Hopefully the stones tour doesn’t cost an arm and a leg....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chinese stew said:

What do they mean a whole new show?

New blues jam

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Probably swing the Dublin show. Depends on what the Stones tour looks like. But I kinda want to have seen Guns everytime they played Ireland. Thus far I have. 

I had the same thought in 2017 when I went to Slane. This time I'll go to Marlay park IF it's actually an all new show / a new album tour. Besides that I'm going to a foreign show to get something a bit different. Dublin is the last gig so if I really like the foreign show I'll do Diblin as well. If it's NITL I'm just going to one and it's so I can see a new country. Austria looks promising!

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 1

Shit if it's all new I might go after all, not I'll end up waiting until the tour has started to make sure it's actually true.

What boggles me has that there's been no tweet or whatever, which leads me to believe that they might announce something else after all

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Here is what to do if you're Scottish. Come to Newcastle. Jet2 run flights from Newcastle to Prague - only two hours flight time. It will be much cheaper and probably a bit quicker than going to London. 

Plus hang your head in shame that you share a national heritage with Nicola Sturgeon.

Edited by Towelie
  • Haha 1

New chapter, with all new songs such as Dizzy Reed Jam #4 and a cover of Benny and the Jets! Boy, can’t wait for the next chapter!

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

New chapter, with all new songs such as Dizzy Reed Jam #4 and a cover of Benny and the Jets! Boy, can’t wait for the next chapter!

Dont forget the live debute of Rock the rock

3 minutes ago, gnrjanus said:

Dont forget the live debute of Rock the rock

You fuckers want something new? Fine, here you go. 

*plays Rock The Rock* 

• Haha 2

I dont believe the whole "new show" thing. but good for the European fans who were left a bit wanting for more shows.

Edited by NicDwolfwood
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, rossco said:

reckon gen sale ticks wil be about £100 at spurs. Be surprised if they below £80. Think the 2017 tickets were £60-80 for gen sale. 

General sale was £90 GC £145 in 2017

26 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Shit if it's all new I might go after all, not I'll end up waiting until the tour has started to make sure it's actually true.

What boggles me has that there's been no tweet or whatever, which leads me to believe that they might announce something else after all

Good point.

Let's assume they announce a 2nd London show, plus the already mention Scottish date. That's 15 shows.

Still seems a bit small for them, unless they plan to come back to hit the arenas in the winter. 

50 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

You have seen all line ups of GNR in Ireland?

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

So most likely the Scottish date could be either the 23rd or 25th June at Bellahouston park. Greenday play 24th and the stage will be set up.

Any other theories?

It's going to be Edinburgh, possibly Murrayfield. From this story

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/whats-on/arts-and-entertainment/guns-n-roses-could-play-edinburgh-next-year-scottish-leg-their-2020-tour-1341150

15 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

That reads like pure and utter speculation. If there’s going to be a Scottish date, changes are it’s part of Glasgow’s summer sessions, so would add to The Cure, Foo Fighters and Green Day. There’s nothing to suggest that they would swing by Edinburgh.

Wow just read this on blabbermouth.net

I hope GNR does a fall US tour after the summer. I really would love to see GNR again. It's been too long.

Tell us Americans all about it.

All the cities and dates are listed. Check it out.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More

3 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

That reads like pure and utter speculation. If there’s going to be a Scottish date, changes are it’s part of Glasgow’s summer sessions, so would add to The Cure, Foo Fighters and Green Day. There’s nothing to suggest that they would swing by Edinburgh.

That could make sense