Europe 2020 Tour Announced

3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

On TM right now they have the map up with all seated cats marked in different colours more expensive lower front seats & cheaper as tbey go back

Its the 1 show they have yet too drop all prices for but we going on 2017 prices roughly

There will be plenty of tixs they will do drops at differemt times DONT PAYFOR ANY PLATNIUM SEATS they very expensive 

I brought P Jam tixs last week FOS there was £30 fee added on at the end they got us all ways.

Yup, very often the best seats are only available closer to the gig

Don't buy anything you aren't 100% happy with.  You will always get what you want with these big shows

Ticketmaster UK plays lots of games now - the charts aren't available at on sale so you get what you're given.  It often pre selects the most expensive option for you and what it deems "best available" is often worse than what is available a day or 2 later when the pick your own seat charts go up

• Like 1

23 hours ago, waxl1974 said:

Shall just throw this out there. Glastonbury only has Paul McCartney confirmed as a headliner so far. No doubt would be the Sunday 28th to close out the festival. Guns playing Ireland 27th could we see them headline on the Friday? The other 2 acts have never headlined before. They're not on the rumour list but could still be a surprise. Tickets already sold and would not be announced until well after tickets for their own tour have sold through.

2nd headline just dropped Taylor Swift confirms Glasto headline

• Like 1

1 hour ago, northernsoul said:

Yup, very often the best seats are only available closer to the gig

Don't buy anything you aren't 100% happy with.  You will always get what you want with these big shows

Ticketmaster UK plays lots of games now - the charts aren't available at on sale so you get what you're given.  It often pre selects the most expensive option for you and what it deems "best available" is often worse than what is available a day or 2 later when the pick your own seat charts go up

Absolutely this. The London gigs in 2017 were 'sold out' - on the week of the gig there were plenty of GA, Golden Circle and great seats available. 

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I got GC tickets in 2017 just 1 week before the concert, I really wouldn't start panic buying, I also got mine from TM at face value. I'm not going to this one. Been there,done that kinda thing

Are you not curious about the "all new show" audio bite? I won't buy nightrain again, but the all new show in the ad has me considering my options. IF this is an all new show then I'd be happy to go... But! we won't know that until the tour kicks off in Lisbon.

2 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Are you not curious about the "all new show" audio bite? I won't buy nightrain again, but the all new show in the ad has me considering my options. IF this is an all new show then I'd be happy to go... But! we won't know that until the tour kicks off in Lisbon.

I'm very doubtful about "all new show" like others have said it could mean a new stage set up, videos etc. IF they release new music I may reconsider. 

Also seeing as they're deleting shitloads of fans vids from youtube, we may not get to actually see much to make that choice ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I'm very doubtful about "all new show" like others have said it could mean a new stage set up, videos etc. IF they release new music I may reconsider. 

Also seeing as they're deleting shitloads of fans vids from youtube, we may not get to actually see much to make that choice ;)

All new show could also mean Axls got a all new haircut to show... which is more likely than new songs.

If they actually do have something new to offer I would buy tickets on the other hand if its the same as the last 3 or 4 years narr.

Edited by vloors

I'm having trouble trying to upgrade and renew my Nightrain Club membership, by paypal or credit card and different web browsers, the process always redirect to https://subscribe.gunsnroses.com/checkout/  and I cant finish the process correctly, with no error messages.  I even create a new account with a new gmail user, and doesn't work. Any help please?
Edited by RoseTatu

8 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Oslo GC was £140 in 2018

Paris was just over £100

Im just doing norm GA in Spurs

I was expecting Paris to be one of the more expensive shows back in 2017, but turned out to be one of the cheapest. I’m sure it was £70 I paid for GC