Europe 2020 Tour Announced

34 minutes ago, Dean said:

Chances of a second night? Surely that must be in the pipeline with the show being a Friday? 

I don't think they'll sell enough tickets to do 2 nights 

Also, I couldn't make TM spit out any of the back uppers so not sure they're actually selling those right now.  The 78 quid seats seemed to be decent enough, in the lower tier anyway 

In the bag for Tottenham! Got GA standing tickets and taking my wife along with me for what will be her 3rd show and my 7th. Son has uni accommodation about 20 min walk from stadium so can crash there after and if they announce a show for the Sat night mIght  have to grab that as well. Good luck to those after tickets. 

• Like 1

I was hoping too ge them special credit card type tixs norm extra £5 each thought Guns would have been all over that for some extra $$$

No  E tixs option instead they just going too print them & charge you P&P  that sucks

3 minutes ago, waxl1974 said:

In the bag for Tottenham! Got GA standing tickets and taking my wife along with me for what will be her 3rd show and my 7th. Son has uni accommodation about 20 min walk from stadium so can crash there after and if they announce a show for the Sat night mIght  have to grab that as well. Good luck to those after tickets. 

Whats the 7 shows you been too??

Am I correct in saying that the 'Front of stage 1' (172 euros per ticket) for the Hamburg gig is essentially gold circle?

The 373 Euro tickets that are actually sold as 'Gold Circle' on the site seem to be 200 Euros more just for early entry as far as I can tell. As the position on the seating map seems to be identical to the 'Front of stage 1' tickets!

Edited by jackparker123
Update

5 minutes ago, Flake said:

Lisbon, Munich and Hamburg in the bank

If the weather is on form Lisbon will be good its right by the beach it absol PISSED it down for ACDC in 2016 not 

Just now, SAU3R said:

Bloody Christmas, money is really tight this month, do you think there will still be some FOS tickets for Prague in January? 

Yeah sure there wil be they never totally sell out im lucky only my mam & nan too buy Xmas presents for.

13 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

I was hoping too ge them special credit card type tixs norm extra £5 each thought Guns would have been all over that for some extra $$$

No  E tixs option instead they just going too print them & charge you P&P  that sucks

Whats the 7 shows you been too??

Wembley 91 92 MK 93 London 17 x2 Download 18. I missed out 2006 and 2012 due to family and work commitments at the time. Feel gutted I didn't see those versions of Guns

• Like 1

Why are Balkans still getting avoided? I have seen them in Mannheim last year but it's bothering me so much why are they not coming here, Exit festival is one of the biggest in Europe that seems like a appropriate place if they are afraid not enough people would come to a regular show which I think is not really a valid concern.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, FRANSAD said:

What a fuckin' rip off them prices 

Handling costs 2 times for 1 order

Not printable so postal costs

Insurance if the tickets get lost in the mail

No fuckin' paypal

img_2010.jpg

The charges are shocking. Especially when you do all the booking yourself. £51.25 to print and post 2 small bits of paper. The Fuckers 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

Am I correct in saying that the 'Front of stage 1' (172 euros per ticket) for the Hamburg gig is essentially gold circle?

The 373 Euro tickets that are actually sold as 'Gold Circle' on the site seem to be 200 Euros more just for early entry as far as I can tell. As the position on the seating map seems to be identical to the 'Front of stage 1' tickets!

Yes your right the 373 €€ is EE the other is norm GC just go with GC ull be stood with all the EE anyway

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Are the Golden circle tickets worth the extra $ or are you better off just getting regular standing?

i think they are. it's a complete different experience seeing slash and axl from a few feet away compared to seeing it from far away. thats just not worth it. rather pay a few bucks extra to have a better experience

• Like 3