Europe 2020 Tour Announced

29 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

True. But then I would have to stay home, as I'm not standing in the back. So the solution is either going to festivals or cutting down on shows.

Same here

Prices are ridiculous

I need to know if this is a genuinely new show or same NITL with extremely cheap animations in the background (and mickey in the foreground)

Does anyone know?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SL138 said:

Same here

Prices are ridiculous

I need to know if this is a genuinely new show or same NITL with extremely cheap animations in the background (and mickey in the foreground)

Does anyone know?

From reading LN its the same tour 

20 minutes ago, SL138 said:

Same here

Prices are ridiculous

Does anyone know?

prices in some countries are ridiculous.. but I am going/paying to see Axl Slash and Duff. Neither the setlist nor new music (that most probably is going to be a delusion) is much of importance. I want to see my fav. band playing. Gonna see 2 gigs - Vienna and Prague - and be happy with that. 

you can choose if you want to pay and if you want to attend one show or more... no one knows if something will be new...I don t expect new things personally. 

31 minutes ago, SL138 said:

Same here

Prices are ridiculous

Does anyone know?

Hopefully we'll at least get Locomotive and Dead Horse. And maybe they'll realise no one wants to hear Whitchita Lineman 

• Like 2

Got a presale ticket for Dublin but Gold Circle wasn't available for me and wasn't going VIP so got general. Was GC for three shows on NITL tour already so I guess I'll live with not forking out the extra and just get a good spot earlier and stay there... Some price for tickets in fairness. One show I was GC for, I was too close to the front and the ramp blocked half the stage so not all that great either! 

Heres what could happen to the setlists if an album is released:

1. Attitude + Live and Let Die + Heavens Door = only covers in the set, unless if they recorded The Seeker & Wichita which I doubt since they didn't play them at every show this year compared to previous years.

2. Chinese Democracy & Better remain only Chinese Democracy songs in the set.

3. Only a few deep cuts played to make room for the new songs in the set. 

4. Main set songs get changed around, first song of a new album would be the 1st song on a set, probably Jungle after that, kind of like the '09 - '14 Chinese Democracy tour.

11 hours ago, rebeldhipi said:

I went for it and Bought 2 gold area tickets for Prague, not too crazy actually, about 110euros per ticket.

Will be my girlfriends first GNR gig. My 7th.

Also im gonna be a nightrain hoodie owner in about 6 months.

Nice! What a Lucky woman. 

You'll also get a Nightrain Passport to get get stamped and wave around at the show. This will probably arrive the day after the Prague gig 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, djones1225 said:

Heres what could happen to the setlists if an album is released:

1. Attitude + Live and Let Die + Heavens Door = only covers in the set, unless if they recorded The Seeker & Wichita which I doubt since they didn't play them at every show this year compared to previous years.

2. Chinese Democracy & Better remain only Chinese Democracy songs in the set.

3. Only a few deep cuts played to make room for the new songs in the set. 

4. Main set songs get changed around, first song of a new album would be the 1st song on a set, probably Jungle after that, kind of like the '09 - '14 Chinese Democracy tour.

If they have a new album to promote I'd imagine they'd play 6 songs off it. 

Drop Whitchita, Black Hole, Seeker, Slither, a Chinese song and 1 other. I'd opt for Double Talkn Jive. They can still play deep cuts like Coma, Locomotive. Alternate a few songs so every show is different. 

Either that or it's the exact same show with a new cover! 

On 14/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, allwaystired said:

I posted this in a different thread - it's from Ticketmaster. I'd say it looks like Scotland will definitely happen, but I'd be quite surprised if they add second dates at any of the venues really. Demand would have to be very high to do that, and taking aside the "they did it in 2017" argument (which doesn't hold water at all, as 2017 were the 'big deal' shows) I don't see much evidence that demand is there, either on the forums or in the general world. 

Guns N 'Roses will visit countries such as Spain, Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands, and then they will go to Dublin (Ireland), where they will play in Marlay Park on June 27, 2020. Additional concert which will take place in Scotland will be announced in 2020.

Do you have a link for this quote?

8 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Not paying them prices.

You would be fucking gutted if it's the same old setlist 

Its goimg Too be £100 for GA aint too bad

23 minutes ago, sparka said:

really? still nothing in GC for me...

Its going thru for me both GC & GA

You could go to Benidorm or Shagaluf for a week, ''last minute deal'', for £100, flight and hotel haha. Two hours watching ginger trot out the hits v shagging a Thompson slag for a week in a England shirt. 

It is inflation on a whole new level. I remember when an arena-stadium act like Metallica was £15-25 and this was the late '90s so we are not discussing antiquity here. There was none of this golden circle password nonsense either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1