Healy52003

Europe 2020 Tour Announced

12 minutes ago, Radiv123 said:

Still think there are ticket left for tottenham show in a month or two?

I bet there will be tickets right up until the day of the show/s.

• Like 3

Nice, planning on taking my gf to the concert, her first big concert in life, my 6th GnR NITL concert.. 😅

Wasnt gonna go to the show this round but... cant sitt still.

• Like 2

Yeah i agree it falls on my wknd off & 3 others comimg with me aint been too any of the shows its only just under 3 hour drive for me 

Cant see there being much changed  either

13 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Maybe an acoustic set will be added, like Skin n' Bones '93, back to basics. Get the couch out again and Axl can sit for a bit and maybe sound better.

Fat n' Rich 2020 

Like Bridge School better? No way...An MTV unplugged between 1990-1993 would have been gold.

18 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Maybe an acoustic set will be added, like Skin n' Bones '93, back to basics. Get the couch out again and Axl can sit for a bit and maybe sound better.

Fat n' Rich 2020 

i really like the idea. Songs like UTLH, Patience, maybe Dead Flowers, KOHD 5 Minute Version, You're Crazy, YATF, maybe The Seekerm maybe This I Love are great on accoustic. He can sit and focus on his singing. I really like this.

• Like 2

I take it the 2nd date in London puts the mail in the coffin for a Scottish date? I know there’s a few days available but why not announce it as part of the original plan? 

9 minutes ago, JimmyMick3 said:

I take it the 2nd date in London puts the mail in the coffin for a Scottish date? I know there’s a few days available but why not announce it as part of the original plan? 

It's a strange one 

Not to sound like I'm on repeat but I reckon Bella Houston around the green day gig which also their week off is the most likely bet 

Do not see any real attempt at trying to fill Hampden or Murray field post Christmas being viable 

Imagine if we got the Hydro though...

The Hydro is prob best Arena ive been too but with 13,000 cap its not happening

If you look on B.com Hotels in Edi are horrendous prices the wk before & after Dublin

The 2nd show will take demand from the North no doubt its still hundreds of miles for some people they will know this maybe look at Events in H Park &  M field around the time what gaps do thry have

They must be working on logestics

11 hours ago, JimmyMick3 said:

Venues can have exclusivity deals. There's a gap there for Scotland, but who knows.

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

The Hydro is prob best Arena ive been too but with 13,000 cap its not happening

If you look on B.com Hotels in Edi are horrendous prices the wk before & after Dublin

The 2nd show will take demand from the North no doubt its still hundreds of miles for some people they will know this maybe look at Events in H Park &  M field around the time what gaps do thry have

They must be working on logestics

What about where the Rewind festival takes place, it's quite central, 30k capacity and has on site parking

I am going to guess on this being a ''Appetite for Destruction in its entirety'' tour. We'll see if I'm correct...

57 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am going to guess on this being a ''Appetite for Destruction in its entirety'' tour. We'll see if I'm correct...

Oh, that's a great guess actually. "Appetite in its entirety, plus all the hits!" 

I was hoping for a smaller venue and a bit more of a tour of the UK. I live near the border to scotland, at those ticket prices its safe to say I'm out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

UYI in entirety tour, now we'd be talking

12 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Dammit.... I'd actually pay for that tour without new music. It'll never happen in a million years though, so I think I'm safe. 

• Like 1

If one uses the Appetite 99' track list, with YCBM and Patience replacing Anyting Goes and _______ (what was the other track?), then Guns is already pretty close to playing Appetite in full plus the hits. 

LN say GnR are bringing there NILT back too EU 2020 i really cant see much being different.

Id say this goes too the end of 2020 with more dates after EU id love too see Arenas in EU but Stadiums bring more £££€€€

55 minutes ago, soon said:

If one uses the Appetite 99' track list, with YCBM and Patience replacing Anyting Goes and _______ (what was the other track?), then Guns is already pretty close to playing Appetite in full plus the hits. 

That is why I am taking the punt haha.

Always bet on the laziest, least original and most nostalgic outcome with this brand.

- At the kiosks they might be able to shift some of that Appetite tat from all those unsold boxsets also.

Edited by DieselDaisy

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Dammit.... I'd actually pay for that tour without new music. It'll never happen in a million years though, so I think I'm safe. 

It would be really sick..but yeah I too think that's never going to happen. The best we'll get is some sort of anniversary box thing

• Like 1

8 hours ago, soon said:

It was YCBM and Patience replacing Anything Goes and You're Crazy.... so it'd just be the songs they're already playing, plus Think About You and OTGM/My Michelle.

9 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

That'd be a long ass show though.

1 hour ago, igorsr said:

There is no regulartickets for Vienna show?...Is it soldout or selling don't start yet?

every kind of tickets are available, except FOS 1

https://www.ticketmaster.at/artist/guns-n-roses-tickets/1813?int_cmp_name=Guns-N-Roses&int_cmp_id=AT-Home-908&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-1&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_Guns-N-Roses

or

https://www.oeticket.com/artist/guns-n-roses/?affiliate=B38

Edited by EricA

16 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

LN say GnR are bringing there NILT back too EU 2020 i really cant see much being different.

Id say this goes too the end of 2020 with more dates after EU id love too see Arenas in EU but Stadiums bring more £££€€€

So it's still call NILT ?