Europe 2020 Tour Announced

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Having a think the previous NITL tour dates have either been in the fall or during northern hemisphere summer time. SO i think the US dates will either be summer or the fall.

The last US stadium dates started in April and ran through summer. Then they did arenas in the fall & winter. 

I just wanted to point out that a stadium tour is possible in the US in the winter is all :)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm sure someone lost their mind about it, so she had to edit it. 

Well... At least we know there's a US your coming late next year. Now we just have to sit back and see if anything good happens for fans between now and then. 

It would be nice if they paired the US tour announcement with the album.  But I dream......

• GNFNR 1

14 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Does it make sense to do stadiums in the fall? It gets cold in a lot of parts of the US around that time! If the US stadium tour was around July-August tho, then I would understand.

There are a lot of indoor stadiums in the US, plus everything south of Tennessee stays pretty warm all year. There's plenty of indoor stadiums north of that though. 

• Like 1

I think they want to announce the US stadium tour at the same time they announce a new US stadium tour to promote it. That's probably why they're hush hush on new tour dates.

Edit: haha. I meant announce a new US tour to coincide with a new record dropping.

Edited by GnR Chris

1 hour ago, sofine11 said:

Well, if we're going by what Caram said about GNR needing an album to sell a US tour, then Sue's leaked info is our best indicator yet that this may be in the pipes. 

When did caram say that? Gotta link?

Since he was credited as the main producer on ChiDem, hearing him say that gives me a sliver of hope.

Guessing they'll make a big song and dance about the Miami Superbowl party show and announce the tour there. All new show bla bla. Possibly a new track. Surprised they wouldn't drop it before Xmas with the Euro tour but perhaps wanted the exposure of the pre superbowl stuff and didn't want to put on same time as the very popular Crue tour.  Who'd have thought Crue would ever be more popular 😁

Or maybe some other gimmick like Appetite in full in Miami. Then they'll announce the US tour and any missing bits to the Euro leg like the Scottish gig and maybe a few others.  I'm hoping the all new show happens in Miami, whatever it is.

They can run stadiums August to end of October in US no problems.

18 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Where did all this tripe about a ''new album'' come from? There is about the same chance of a new Guns N' Roses album being released as there is, Lord Lucan, the Abominable Snowman and the Loch Ness Monster forming an ABBA tribute band together and touring. 

Fernando said so! 

Blimey must be true then! 

My (longshot) hope is that they'll release at least one new (a real new song, not a super old previously released song that they claim is new) single around the time of the Miami show. The idea being that the single would come with information about a full new album release coming prior to their return to the US in the fall. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My (longshot) hope is that they'll release at least one new (a real new song, not a super old previously released song that they claim is new) single around the time of the Miami show. The idea being that the single would come with information about a full new album release coming prior to their return to the US in the fall. 

I hope you’re right... I really do...

• GNFNR 1

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

that is such a good and sensible idea so probably not going to happen. My guess is best case scenario they'll play Hard School in 2020, keep playing Locomotive and Dead Horse, maybe bring back some UYI tracks and of course, more covers.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Information?? But don't us GNR Fans love to keep it mystical and know fuck all. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This is what a normal band would do, but GN'R is managed by an ex-maid and his son. God is so weird to write that 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1