Europe 2020 Tour Announced

11 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I can't help it...I laugh a lot with this every time I see it. Is perfect! 

Haha, thanks. I made it either late last year or earlier this year.

Years and years ago, there was a user here who had something like "Axl is Lucy and we are Charlie Brown" in their signature. I laughed every time I read it and I was surprised no one ever made a meme out of it. 

I can't remember what user it was or I'd give them credit for the idea. In any case, I'm happy others find it humorous :)

5 hours ago, JD89 said:

Has anyone here ever attended a gig at Marlay Park? Debating whether to go over to Ireland to watch them instead of travelling down to London again. 

Not been but its got a 40,000 cap im guessing it will be a good venue also cheap flights via RyanAir 

8 hours ago, JD89 said:

Has anyone here ever attended a gig at Marlay Park? Debating whether to go over to Ireland to watch them instead of travelling down to London again. 

I haven't but I'm going. An Irish friend told me it's a great venue and sound. 

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Not been but its got a 40,000 cap im guessing it will be a good venue also cheap flights via RyanAir 

I've heard good things. But if Slane Castle sold out 80,000 surely this must be sold out 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WildStar said:

I haven't but I'm going. An Irish friend told me it's a great venue and sound. 

I've heard good things. But if Slane Castle sold out 80,000 surely this must be sold out 

I checked earlier on Ticketmaster and plenty of tickets were available. Okay sounds great, think ill go there instead of London. Fed up of travelling to London for concerts and also don't fancy going to the Tottenham Stadium

• Like 2

On 12/30/2019 at 3:28 PM, Sydney Fan said:

The bands wives should just not get involved. Then again speaks volumes of gnrs management not advertising this first if NA dates are coming for  2020. Susan may as well take over nandos job.

USA stadium shows i hope this is a package tour or new music otherwise GNR are really oversaturating the NA market.....would there still be a demand in NA for just GNR on there own?.

Susan would probably do a better job than him.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:48 PM, Sydney Fan said:

I still cant beleive (well i can) the proposed US dates came from a band members wife and not from official band communication. Seriuosly what the fuck are TB for?.

I must say readings susans post it must grind perlas gears that she is not part of the gnr entourage.

I'm glad Perla isn't there anymore. At least with Meegan she does live streams from the shows.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JD89 said:

I checked earlier on Ticketmaster and plenty of tickets were available. Okay sounds great, think ill go there instead of London. Fed up of travelling to London for concerts and also don't fancy going to the Tottenham Stadium

Really. I'm surprised. There was talk on Facebook Fanspot of fans meeting up at The Church bar on Friday night 

My girlfriend is giving me tickets to the show in Warsaw for my birthday, so we're travelling down from Norway:) 

I have a question about seating though. I'm used to standing at concerts (never been to a stadium concert), but now we're thinking about getting seats. The most expensive seating option only has one available section left, but the angle looks really weird. Do any of you have any experience with these kinds of sections? Should we go for it or get something else?

Picture of the stadium here.

Just now, Gavin82 said:

Them seats in Warsaw look dead inline with stage from side on the view maybe restricted from there

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking the same thing, but then again, how can some of the most expensive tickets give you seats where you might not be able to see the stage? Makes little sense:question:

19 hours ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking the same thing, but then again, how can some of the most expensive tickets give you seats where you might not be able to see the stage? Makes little sense:question:

If you want to go to a Warsaw show better take GA not seats. Sound is pretty bad on that stadium on seats, on GA it is ok.

I was at Metallica show on that stadium last year and I had seats, show was awesome but sound was kinda meh. That’s one of the reasons why I’m going to Prague.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, sl4yer said:

If you want to go to a Warsaw show better take GA not seats. Sound is pretty bad on that stadium on seats, on GA it is ok.

I was at Metallica show on that stadium last year and I had seats, show was awesome but sound was kinda meh. That’s one of the reasons why I’m going to Prague.

Thank you, we ended up going GA. The reason we're picking Warsaw over Prague is because it's a mid week show, so we're getting cheaper plane tickets. We rented a nice airbnb close to the stadium too. Looking forward to this:)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Thank you, we ended up going GA. The reason we're picking Warsaw over Prague is because it's a mid week show, so we're getting cheaper plane tickets. We rented a nice airbnb close to the stadium too. Looking forward to this:)

Hope you’ll have fun :headbang:

• Like 1