Healy52003

Europe 2020 Tour Announced

18 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Where did all this tripe about a ''new album'' come from? There is about the same chance of a new Guns N' Roses album being released as there is, Lord Lucan, the Abominable Snowman and the Loch Ness Monster forming an ABBA tribute band together and touring. 

Fernando said so! 

Blimey must be true then! 

My (longshot) hope is that they'll release at least one new (a real new song, not a super old previously released song that they claim is new) single around the time of the Miami show. The idea being that the single would come with information about a full new album release coming prior to their return to the US in the fall. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My (longshot) hope is that they'll release at least one new (a real new song, not a super old previously released song that they claim is new) single around the time of the Miami show. The idea being that the single would come with information about a full new album release coming prior to their return to the US in the fall. 

I hope you’re right... I really do...

• GNFNR 1

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

that is such a good and sensible idea so probably not going to happen. My guess is best case scenario they'll play Hard School in 2020, keep playing Locomotive and Dead Horse, maybe bring back some UYI tracks and of course, more covers.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Information?? But don't us GNR Fans love to keep it mystical and know fuck all. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This is what a normal band would do, but GN'R is managed by an ex-maid and his son. God is so weird to write that 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

If it is a new chapter or what ever they call it more dates after EU can well be expected no doubt altho im sure nowt much is changing

See, this is what I hate with Guns. It would actually make sense, to do as many have suggested, and everything would line up to be a new album, but we end up getting baited and it’s just more of the same. Still have that Charlie Brown meme @RussTCB? It sums this situation up perfectly.

11 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I can't help it...I laugh a lot with this every time I see it. Is perfect! 

Haha, thanks. I made it either late last year or earlier this year.

Years and years ago, there was a user here who had something like "Axl is Lucy and we are Charlie Brown" in their signature. I laughed every time I read it and I was surprised no one ever made a meme out of it. 

I can't remember what user it was or I'd give them credit for the idea. In any case, I'm happy others find it humorous :)

I'm just catching up. I wasn't aware Susan edited her post and took out the US stadium tour part out. That all but confirms it, lol. 

I'm not ready for the absolute depression people will feel if we really don't get anything new in 2020. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sofine11 said:

So was Sue hinting that Tuesday March 17 is the release date with that Shamrock? ☘️ 

I thought the shamrock was for Duff's Irish heritage 

• Like 1

Well I had a dream last night that Guns, opened there show with a new song and it was epic! 

Praying the dream becomes a reality 🤘

On 12/30/2019 at 7:29 PM, Caedo said:

Would have to be fall dates surely. An outdoor stadium tour in the winter doesn't seem like a great idea

Loads of  pyro... it'll be grand! 

Has anyone here ever attended a gig at Marlay Park? Debating whether to go over to Ireland to watch them instead of travelling down to London again. 

5 hours ago, JD89 said:

Has anyone here ever attended a gig at Marlay Park? Debating whether to go over to Ireland to watch them instead of travelling down to London again. 

Not been but its got a 40,000 cap im guessing it will be a good venue also cheap flights via RyanAir 

8 hours ago, JD89 said:

I haven't but I'm going. An Irish friend told me it's a great venue and sound. 

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Not been but its got a 40,000 cap im guessing it will be a good venue also cheap flights via RyanAir 

I've heard good things. But if Slane Castle sold out 80,000 surely this must be sold out 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WildStar said:

I haven't but I'm going. An Irish friend told me it's a great venue and sound. 

I've heard good things. But if Slane Castle sold out 80,000 surely this must be sold out 

I checked earlier on Ticketmaster and plenty of tickets were available. Okay sounds great, think ill go there instead of London. Fed up of travelling to London for concerts and also don't fancy going to the Tottenham Stadium

• Like 2

On 12/30/2019 at 3:28 PM, Sydney Fan said:

The bands wives should just not get involved. Then again speaks volumes of gnrs management not advertising this first if NA dates are coming for  2020. Susan may as well take over nandos job.

USA stadium shows i hope this is a package tour or new music otherwise GNR are really oversaturating the NA market.....would there still be a demand in NA for just GNR on there own?.

Susan would probably do a better job than him.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:48 PM, Sydney Fan said:

I still cant beleive (well i can) the proposed US dates came from a band members wife and not from official band communication. Seriuosly what the fuck are TB for?.

I must say readings susans post it must grind perlas gears that she is not part of the gnr entourage.

I'm glad Perla isn't there anymore. At least with Meegan she does live streams from the shows.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JD89 said:

I checked earlier on Ticketmaster and plenty of tickets were available. Okay sounds great, think ill go there instead of London. Fed up of travelling to London for concerts and also don't fancy going to the Tottenham Stadium

Really. I'm surprised. There was talk on Facebook Fanspot of fans meeting up at The Church bar on Friday night 

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Im gutted not able too do Dublin im away that wknd

Are you free a few days before for Edinburgh?