Europe 2020 Tour Announced

2 hours ago, AlexisGolnas said:

I ordered my tickets from Ticketmaster for the show in Hamburg on 18th of December but i havent receive them yet.

Did you guys get them?

Contact Ticketmaster.de and show them your confirmation.
Those Germans deliver fast all the times I bought at them....they will fix it.

Have fun !

On 5.01.2020 at 8:29 PM, ArthurMorgan said:

Thank you, we ended up going GA. The reason we're picking Warsaw over Prague is because it's a mid week show, so we're getting cheaper plane tickets. We rented a nice airbnb close to the stadium too. Looking forward to this:)

You made the  right choice. The sound in the seats area is awful. It fucked up the whole Roger Waters The Wall concert for me. I could barely hear anything. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Sad to hear about your bad experience. What a shame!

Yes,  I was pissed. But since then I know that in  case of Stadion Narodowy, you just have to go down onto the field no matter what. I don't know if it's the shape of this thing or the way it was built but up there I had a problem recognizing which part ot the song it was and what words Roger was singing. So good you chose the GA. I was in GA in Gdańsk and the sound was good. Hope for the same in Warsaw as I am going to be there again. Let's hope we have a good time and those bastards don't let us down 😉

• Like 1

On 2020-01-05 at 12:12 PM, ArthurMorgan said:

Thanks!:D If you have some recommendations for places to eat and stuff to do, don't hesitate to pm me! Never been to Poland, and we're staying three nights.

Any Significance to your Username or is it your actual name? I knew an AM who was a bit of a lad....

On 1/4/2020 at 9:20 AM, ArthurMorgan said:

My girlfriend is giving me tickets to the show in Warsaw for my birthday, so we're travelling down from Norway:) 

I have a question about seating though. I'm used to standing at concerts (never been to a stadium concert), but now we're thinking about getting seats. The most expensive seating option only has one available section left, but the angle looks really weird. Do any of you have any experience with these kinds of sections? Should we go for it or get something else?

Picture of the stadium here.

I do. The same thing occurred to me at a GNR show in Tulsa some years ago. I had concerns, too. I believe was even more to the left than the section you presented and I could see the background screen without any obstruction. You will have an excellent view. 

• Like 1

Still in two minds about what to do here. I was hoping they'd announce a gig in Scotland at some point but they're taking their sweet ass time about it <_< I'm in Monaco for the F1 Grand Prix at the end of May so I'm thinking the Hamburg gig might be cool if I just loiter around the EU for a week or so. Haven't been to Germany in about 20 years and it'd be another international GNR show for me which kinda adds to the excitement of it all.

Guess I'll hang on for a while and see what happens with re: Scotland show and/or the setlist on the new tour. If it's an identical setlist as before I'll probably skip it just to save money for the next time they swing around :shrugs:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nikothebellic said:

There is still a significant gap between Landgraaf show on June 21st and Dublin show in June 27th - any ideas, rumors of an additional date? Logically, there should one more show on the 24th of June.

A show in Scotland, maybe in Edinburgh will be announced later this year I think

5 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

A show in Scotland, maybe in Edinburgh will be announced later this year I think

I'm kind of hoping for this to be the case, save me gallivanting over Europe.

Though that ginger cunt had a cheek to tell us that he was "half Scottish", and has only ever played in our glorious country twice.  

23 minutes ago, nikothebellic said:

There is still a significant gap between Landgraaf show on June 21st and Dublin show in June 27th - any ideas, rumors of an additional date? Logically, there should one more show on the 24th of June.

Even weirder is this super bowl festival. Like they don’t usually do single show and then nothing for two months

17 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Even weirder is this super bowl festival. Like they don’t usually do single show and then nothing for two months

I think they just want to go for Super Bowl themselves and (maybe) they were offered nice stadium suite as a part of a deal. Or just want to spend time with pleasure and earn money as well. There is some scheme for sure.

Edited by nikothebellic

5 hours ago, Markf1981 said:

I’m going to the London show and This is my first time seeing GnR 

Ive waited nearly my whole life for this, I’ll probably be hit by a bus a week before the show

Hopefully not. It should be a great show in a fantastic setting 

4 hours ago, Dangom1 said:

Well I wasn't planning on going to see them this year as I chose Aerosmith instead, but last night my girlfriend surprised me with tickets to London 🤘🤘🤘🤘 4th time since the reunion 

Guns N Aerosmith. Your taste is as good as mine. Seeing both bands in the same year will be epic

• Like 1

Phenomenal.  5 year tour set to gross now, you can estimate, pass 600 million. Ticket sales, merchadise, digital music and remastered music of the  4 albums  AFD, Lies, UYIs. Simply amazing. When will it end? I think they will push it until they reach 1 billion in tour profits.

4 hours ago, Amaya said:

Phenomenal.  5 year tour set to gross now, you can estimate, pass 600 million. Ticket sales, merchadise, digital music and remastered music of the  4 albums  AFD, Lies, UYIs. Simply amazing. When will it end? I think they will push it until they reach 1 billion in tour profits.

But, this 2020 tour should by rights be counted as an all new tour.. so they'd reset the bean counters for it

What are the actual chances do you all think there are of them announcing another UK date before Dublin? I don’t fancy London again and the only reason I’m holding off from Dublin atm is incase they announce a date in Glasgow/Manchester or somewhere north 

6 hours ago, JD89 said:

What are the actual chances do you all think there are of them announcing another UK date before Dublin? I don’t fancy London again and the only reason I’m holding off from Dublin atm is incase they announce a date in Glasgow/Manchester or somewhere north 

It’s unlikely, I saw them in London 2017. I don’t want to spend those prices at all unless they come to me. The concert after travel and accommodation is the same price as flights to Greece and back with a week in an apartment so I’d rather do a week in Greece on holiday 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JD89 said:

Scotland is the only chance. Strongly rumoured as being announced 'early 2020' so could still happen. 

45 minutes ago, Radiv123 said:

Maybe im going for the Dublin show, how is Marlay Park? and 99 euro for Standing and 338 euro for gold circlecle early entry package, little bit expencive for GS...

No idea. People were bigging up the venue on Irish forums years ago when GN'R were due to announce a Euro tour. We thought about moving to Dublin many years back, so was on Irish forums for a while. I like Dublin, nice place with nice people.

Edited by Mysteron