Europe 2020 Tour Announced

1 hour ago, Radiv123 said:

Maybe im going for the Dublin show, how is Marlay Park? and 99 euro for Standing and 338 euro for gold circlecle early entry package, little bit expencive for GS...

I wouldn't bother with the early entry- unless standing a metre in front of someone who has paid significantly less than you is your thing! 

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I wouldn't bother with the early entry- unless standing a metre in front of someone who has paid significantly less than you is your thing!

Yeah, out of maybe 50-60 concert i have been at, i have always used GS if there is. Maybe i drop it now, or i'l wait and see if the prices drop.
Money aint really a problem, but wont pay too much if i dont think the tickets are worth it.

15 hours ago, Radiv123 said:

Yeah, out of maybe 50-60 concert i have been at, i have always used GS if there is. Maybe i drop it now, or i'l wait and see if the prices drop.
Money aint really a problem, but wont pay too much if i dont think the tickets are worth it.

Isn't there a GC without early entry? It's the early entry bit I wouldn't bother with. 

16 hours ago, Radiv123 said:

Early Entry takes away the fun of hustling in, to get a good position, when everyone turns in to a person who would mug their own Granny

• Like 2

Couldnt find the other GS without early entrance, if anyone have a link to TM where it is?

Could only find standing and those expencive "vip" tickets..

Never had early entry if anyone wonder😂 i like standing in line and talk with people, thats one of the thing i like beeing at concert.

Edited by Radiv123
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Radiv123 said:

Couldnt find the other GS without early entrance, if anyone have a link to TM where it is?

Never had early entry if anyone wonder😂 i like standing in line and talk with people, thats one of the thing i like beeing at concert.

Just had a quick look- looks like the usual Ticketmaster bullshit tricks there (not making standard Gold Circle an option- only allowing you to buy it through some expensive VIP option). Keep an eye on it- they'll make the Gold Circle available again when they can't flog it with the 'early access' extra charge. 

Thing to remember is that Ticketmaster are total crooks- they'll do whatever they can to make you buy more expensive options than you want. The key is always to wait, and never to be tricked by their telling you things are 'low availability' or 'sold out'. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Radiv123 said:

I got a ticket for 'sold out' Slane Castle a few weeks before. Keep an eye out 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Just had a quick look- looks like the usual Ticketmaster bullshit tricks there (not making standard Gold Circle an option- only allowing you to buy it through some expensive VIP option). Keep an eye on it- they'll make the Gold Circle available again when they can't flog it with the 'early access' extra charge. 

Thing to remember is that Ticketmaster are total crooks- they'll do whatever they can to make you buy more expensive options than you want. The key is always to wait, and never to be tricked by their telling you things are 'low availability' or 'sold out'. 

Irish TV station Virgin Media advertise concerts every morning. Just noticed this morning that Guns concert had been added to the bunch. So I'd imagine there are loads of tickets left when they start advertising them like this. 

5 hours ago, allwaystired said:

That's what we pay our Ticketmaster fees for. The entertainment of a cat and mouse game trying to get tickets 

• Like 1

On 25.12.2019 at 12:45 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

There really is no other band other than Metallica that GNR could co-headline.

GN'R and Metallica would't go hand in hand nowdays, they have diffrent fanbase ,this kind of tour will never happen ,even back in 1992 the Metallica fans thought they we're supreme, most of my buddies we're die hard Metallica fans in 1992 now they listen to dance music and think about Metallica as childish joke,i believe in GNR since day 1 and about my buddies i consider them middle-aged retarded idiots-jerks!

14 minutes ago, WildStar said:

That's what we pay our Ticketmaster fees for. The entertainment of a cat and mouse game trying to get tickets 

...alongside the fact they've successfully monopolized the selling of tickets on a huge scale. I avoid using them whenever possible, but increasingly it's "use Ticketmaster, or don't buy a ticket". Even my local venues, where you used to be able to go along in person and get a ticket in person, now only sell their tickets through Ticketmaster. So, if they say you've got to pay a ludicrous fee you've got two choices: pay it, or don't go. 

I can think off the top of my head of at least three concerts I haven't gone to recently because the fee on top of the ticket price has been so excessively high that I would have felt ashamed of myself paying it. 

16 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

GN'R and Metallica would't go hand in hand nowdays, they have diffrent fanbase ,this kind of tour will never happen ,even back in 1992 the Metallica fans thought they we're supreme, most of my buddies we're die hard Metallica fans in 1992 now they listen to dance music and think about Metallica as childish joke,i believe in GNR since day 1 and about my buddies i consider them middle-aged retarded idiots-jerks!

I didn’t think about that, you could be correct. 

On 16.1.2020 at 9:59 PM, allwaystired said:

Well. Standing in front of someone is absolutely my thing. Wouldn't want it any other way. But I'm surely as hell not going to pay twice as much for early entry. And anyone who does is a fucking wanker. Queue up and run if you want to be at the front.

• Like 3

Does anybody have an idea of when roughly I will be sent my ticket? (London show)

They are being sent to an address which is not my own so would like some sort of idea about when they could be expected 

thanks

Edited by Markf1981
Missed info

5 hours ago, Markf1981 said:

Does anybody have an idea of when roughly I will be sent my ticket? (London show)

They are being sent to an address which is not my own so would like some sort of idea about when they could be expected 

thanks

If its via TM ull get tix updates  & your order history will change too DISPATCHED so keep a check on your TM account

On 18/01/2020 at 10:24 AM, Markf1981 said:

thanks

I'm sure it said 'no later than 5 days before the show'. But they normally come before that 

2 minutes ago, WildStar said:

That's 2 weeks after Dublin so I can't see that. They'll be getting ready or on the USA leg by the sounds

They've moved the gigs from Bellahouston to Glasgow Green due to flooding. I'm going to guess that's the reason for the delay in announcing - uncertainty over the venue. Green Day play 24th June so think that ties in nicely.  They've said they've moved 3 scheduled gigs from Bellahouston but only Green Day was announced so there's two more to come.

29 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

They've moved the gigs from Bellahouston to Glasgow Green due to flooding. I'm going to guess that's the reason for the delay in announcing - uncertainty over the venue. Green Day play 24th June so think that ties in nicely.  They've said they've moved 3 scheduled gigs from Bellahouston but only Green Day was announced so there's two more to come.

Oh right, so you're thinking it's possible GNR could play 23 or 25 June either side of Green Day. Maybe I guess