Healy52003

Europe 2020 Tour Announced

On 16.1.2020 at 9:59 PM, allwaystired said:

I wouldn't bother with the early entry- unless standing a metre in front of someone who has paid significantly less than you is your thing! 

Well. Standing in front of someone is absolutely my thing. Wouldn't want it any other way. But I'm surely as hell not going to pay twice as much for early entry. And anyone who does is a fucking wanker. Queue up and run if you want to be at the front.

• Like 3

Does anybody have an idea of when roughly I will be sent my ticket? (London show)

They are being sent to an address which is not my own so would like some sort of idea about when they could be expected 

thanks

Edited by Markf1981
Missed info

5 hours ago, Markf1981 said:

Does anybody have an idea of when roughly I will be sent my ticket? (London show)

They are being sent to an address which is not my own so would like some sort of idea about when they could be expected 

thanks

If its via TM ull get tix updates  & your order history will change too DISPATCHED so keep a check on your TM account

On 18/01/2020 at 10:24 AM, Markf1981 said:

thanks

I'm sure it said 'no later than 5 days before the show'. But they normally come before that 

28 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

I'm going to guess they're getting announced for Glasgow Green very soon 

That's 2 weeks after Dublin so I can't see that. They'll be getting ready or on the USA leg by the sounds

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WildStar said:

That's 2 weeks after Dublin so I can't see that. They'll be getting ready or on the USA leg by the sounds

They've moved the gigs from Bellahouston to Glasgow Green due to flooding. I'm going to guess that's the reason for the delay in announcing - uncertainty over the venue. Green Day play 24th June so think that ties in nicely.  They've said they've moved 3 scheduled gigs from Bellahouston but only Green Day was announced so there's two more to come.

29 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

They've moved the gigs from Bellahouston to Glasgow Green due to flooding. I'm going to guess that's the reason for the delay in announcing - uncertainty over the venue. Green Day play 24th June so think that ties in nicely.  They've said they've moved 3 scheduled gigs from Bellahouston but only Green Day was announced so there's two more to come.

Oh right, so you're thinking it's possible GNR could play 23 or 25 June either side of Green Day. Maybe I guess 

Glasgow show announced

20200128_130821.jpg

Edited by EricA
  • Like 2

Oh yes.

If anyone has a nightrain code, I'd appreciate!

Edited by AxlIsGod.

On 24/01/2020 at 4:39 AM, northernsoul said:

I'm going to guess they're getting announced for Glasgow Green very soon 

Well I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day :P

• Like 1

Any Nightrain codes going that would otherwise be unused would be appreciated! Hopefully with it being the Green there will be decent capacity anyway.

Edited by DTJ80

3 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Well I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day :P

You called it fella. Spot on. 

Have you been before? Is it a good venue? 

Why have GNR forgotten about Manchester? Do the Arena or Etihad for £85 I’m game but I can’t afford ticket prices and travel and accommodation. Nothing will beat AxlDC in 2016 though he has lost the ability to be that amazing

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Higson95 said:

Why have GNR forgotten about Manchester? Do the Arena or Etihad for £85 I’m game but I can’t afford ticket prices and travel and accommodation. Nothing will beat AxlDC in 2016 though he has lost the ability to be that amazing

Not just Manchester. It seems like Wales doesn’t even exist to them. Millennium stadium would of been great 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Higson95 said:

It's a missed opportunity if they don't play Manchester. I'm praying they add a date.

AXL/DC was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JD89 said:

Not just Manchester. It seems like Wales doesn’t even exist to them. Millennium stadium would of been great 

Its common knoledge Millennium Stadium costs way more too hire than others i live 35 min away its why its mist out so much

11 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Its common knoledge Millennium Stadium costs way more too hire than others i live 35 min away its why its mist out so much

It’s a pity, it’s a great stadium slap bang in the city centre

5 hours ago, JD89 said:

Fair but tbh do you see that many big bands do Wales? It is a mystery they haven't done the Etihad or maybe something in the midlands. 

I think this is it though, schedule looks pretty tight (aside from maybe just before Glasgow) and the Scotland rumour has been around since announcement. 

7 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Is that so. Odd because it's pretty underused. You'd think they'd want to attract artists to play and with having a roof they can hold concerts anytime and make some serious dosh. 

5 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Fair but tbh do you see that many big bands do Wales? It is a mystery they haven't done the Etihad or maybe something in the midlands. 

I think this is it though, schedule looks pretty tight (aside from maybe just before Glasgow) and the Scotland rumour has been around since announcement. 

Yeah I can't see any other UK shows being added. And compared to 2017 & 2018 3 gigs is a lot. 

• Like 1

FYI - Gigs In Scotland have a presale on. I tried the Ticketmaster/Live Nation sites and they were trying to lump in the Nightrain memberships and I couldn’t remove them. Irritating.

2 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

FYI - Gigs In Scotland have a presale on. I tried the Ticketmaster/Live Nation sites and they were trying to lump in the Nightrain memberships and I couldn’t remove them. Irritating.

GIS presale worked fine for me, are you saying it didnt? I just clicked the link which directed to TM and then selected the GIS presale ticket option.