Healy52003

Europe 2020 Tour Announced

3 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

GIS presale worked fine for me, are you saying it didnt? I just clicked the link which directed to TM and then selected the GIS presale ticket option.

As I was on my phone, once I went into GIS it transferred me to my TM app which had only Nightrain options. I deleted the app and went into GIS and when it directed me to the web version of TM it had the GIS presale options.

What a pain but got tickets so happy in the end.

4 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

As I was on my phone, once I went into GIS it transferred me to my TM app which had only Nightrain options. I deleted the app and went into GIS and when it directed me to the web version of TM it had the GIS presale options.

God, I hate mobile solutions at times, when I can I'll always use a PC. I got in too so cheers for posting it, a strange presale given that all you need to do is create a GIS account and it just goes thru TM anyway. Happy days.

8 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

God, I hate mobile solutions at times, when I can I'll always use a PC. I got in too so cheers for posting it, a strange presale given that all you need to do is create a GIS account and it just goes thru TM anyway. Happy days.

👍

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

FYI - Gigs In Scotland have a presale on. I tried the Ticketmaster/Live Nation sites and they were trying to lump in the Nightrain memberships and I couldn’t remove them. Irritating.

Oh yes I spotted that. The bastards. Will they stop at nothing to get our money! 

Gold Circle is cheaper than London. £125 face value. £143.75 with charges. Over £30 cheaper than London. What a bargain. 

Hey guys, would like to get Prague tickets (19 Jun) What is the best website to get it as cheaper as possible? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Crashey said:

Is "Stani B", the rear stand too far from the stage? 

iirc from 2017 at the same location, stani A was pretty huge, but if you manage to get at the very front at stani B, it'll be ok

Edited by EricA

40 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Oh yes I spotted that. The bastards. Will they stop at nothing to get our money! 

Gold Circle is cheaper than London. £125 face value. £143.75 with charges. Over £30 cheaper than London. What a bargain. 

It's also 2nd last show which would usually mean a longer setlist and axl in better voice.

15 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

It's also 2nd last show which would usually mean a longer setlist and axl in better voice.

My main reason for choosing this one ngl :lol: Well, that and an excuse to not go to London...

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

Tickets are pricey but my feeling is we won’t see them in Scotland again factoring in age etc so cant miss out. Hope so m wrong right enough!

4 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

FYI - Gigs In Scotland have a presale on. I tried the Ticketmaster/Live Nation sites and they were trying to lump in the Nightrain memberships and I couldn’t remove them. Irritating.

Haha - imagine someone buying that, not having a clue what it all meant, then receiving a play-passport in the post 6 months later, out of the blue! 

With Brexit they might end up thinking it's something to do with that and end up taking it to an airport! hahahahaha! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Haha - imagine someone buying that, not having a clue what it all meant, then receiving a play-passport in the post 6 months later, out of the blue! 

With Brexit they might end up thinking it's something to do with that and end up taking it to an airport! hahahahaha! 

Ha ha 😂

Still cant decide between Glasgow or Dublin. Pricewise with travel and hotel each work out around the same. Has anyone here been to a gig at either Glasgow Green or Marlay Park?

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

I already booked Dublin. Glasgow is easier for me. 

To be honest I'd prefer shorter sets. 2.30 is enough. Cut the extended jams and covers

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah! They'll contact the Fanclub and ask what they do with the passport. 'Get it stamped at your show'. But it was 2 months ago. Very handy

15 minutes ago, WildStar said:

I already booked Dublin. Glasgow is easier for me. 

To be honest I'd prefer shorter sets. 2.30 is enough. Cut the extended jams and covers

Yeah! They'll contact the Fanclub and ask what they do with the passport. 'Get it stamped at your show'. But it was 2 months ago. Very handy

Shame what they add in are usually extra tunes, so you still get jams with the shorter sets :lol:

4 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Thanks for mentioning GIS site. Just went and got ma ticket. So fuckin happy as this will be ma first time seeing them. 27 years in the waiting :headbang:

2 hours ago, Gold top 78 said:

Thanks for mentioning GIS site. Just went and got ma ticket. So fuckin happy as this will be ma first time seeing them. 27 years in the waiting :headbang:

No worries mate. 👍

On 30/01/2020 at 12:25 PM, JD89 said:

Still cant decide between Glasgow or Dublin. Pricewise with travel and hotel each work out around the same. Has anyone here been to a gig at either Glasgow Green or Marlay Park?

Glasgow green is only 20 minute walk from train stations and heart of glasgow. Hotels and alcohol is also cheaper in glasgow than dublin.

48 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Glasgow green is only 20 minute walk from train stations and heart of glasgow. Hotels and alcohol is also cheaper in glasgow than dublin.

Bottle of Buckfast from the offy drank from a plastic bag?

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Bottle of Buckfast from the offy drank from a plastic bag?

Or a few cans on tennents super

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

Oh it's in the centre. Good to know. Cheers 

2 hours ago, JD89 said:

Or a few cans on tennents super

Luvly with deep fried mars bars.