Healy52003

Europe 2020 Tour Announced

I just read the uk government may shut down sports events and concerts due to the Coronavirus thing 😫

I knew it was too good to be true when I bought my tickets

I knew fate would find a way to ruin my chance of seeing GNR 

• Sad 1

How would one know if Glasgow had developed corona virus? It is already a ravaged dystopian wasteland with paltry life expectancy rates?

• Haha 2

Corona Virus hit Munich and Hamburg... That's shit.. I hope Corona faded out in Mai....

• Sad 1

Worst case scenario, they’ll just postpone the gigs, no problem.

And as for the US, I’ve heard that Trump has everything under firm control and there’s a big chance one doesn’t die... so fortunately, they got that going for them, which is nice.

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

Corona Virus hit Munich and Hamburg... That's shit.. I hope Corona faded out in Mai....

Axl will sing in a yellow chemsuit so no problem

Edited by ThePreacher
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Markf1981 said:

I just read the uk government may shut down sports events and concerts due to the Coronavirus thing 😫

Yeah it says for at least 2 months. That might be OK as tour starts in May. 

6 hours ago, Markf1981 said:

Where did you read this? 

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

"Brits face months of coronavirus chaos"- now THERE'S the hysteria I suspected! 

Yes very true. What do you expect from The Sun! 

What would the band do in their downtime? What do musicians do? Create music? 

1 minute ago, WildStar said:

Yes very true. What do you expect from The Sun! 

What would the band do in their downtime? What do musicians do? Create music? 

Yes. And then they hurl it into a big dark room, lock the door and let it pile up with dust, because it's too hard to release it and not financially viable to release music anymore anyway and it's not worth their time and effort etc etc etc. 

• Like 1

I don't know what to think... all concerts scheduled in Milan in these days have been canceled..

hope for june the situation will be ok :question:

Definitely hope GNR is NOT canceled. A lot of people spent hard earned money on travel arrangements (and tickets), so it would suck to miss it. 

I planned to go to London for Pearl Jam in July. Hopefully this crisis is over well before then. If not, we could be looking at a global recession, which will be painful for everyone here!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Definitely hope GNR is NOT canceled. A lot of people spent hard earned money on travel arrangements (and tickets), so it would suck to miss it. 

I planned to go to London for Pearl Jam in July. Hopefully this crisis is over well before then. If not, we could be looking at a global recession, which will be painful for everyone here!

It would suck. I have summer shows for Guns, Aerosmith, Pearl Jam, Rammstein and KISS all booked May-July

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

It would suck. I have summer shows for Guns, Aerosmith, Pearl Jam, Rammstein and KISS all booked May-July

Would be brutal. I have Guns, Aerosmith, Pear Jam, Rage, Liam, Foos, RHCP, and the Strokes. Will suck to miss any of it. Fingers crossed this doesn’t get worse

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I don't know what to think... all concerts scheduled in Milan in these days have been canceled..

hope for june the situation will be ok :question:

Green Day canceled the Asian tour.

35 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Would be brutal. I have Guns, Aerosmith, Pear Jam, Rage, Liam, Foos, RHCP, and the Strokes. Will suck to miss any of it. Fingers crossed this doesn’t get worse

Yikes that would be rough missing all those shows. Do you have tickets for Pearl Jam in London? 

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

Yikes that would be rough missing all those shows. Do you have tickets for Pearl Jam in London? 

Yes, NYC MSG and London. You? Planned to make a summer vacation out of the London trip with my gf.  Hope it doesn’t get canceled.

Just a brutal week for stocks and the pace of this health scare. Folks are definitely pricing in a bad scenario 

Edited by nycgunner

I was hoping this was not going to happen, there are some great bands on this year which I was going to buy tickets for this weekend...wow what a disappointment.  As somebody said god knows what effect this is all going to have on the economy...hmph.

37 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Yes, NYC MSG and London. You? Planned to make a summer vacation out of the London trip with my gf.  Hope it doesn’t get canceled.

Just a brutal week for stocks and the pace of this health scare. Folks are definitely pricing in a bad scenario 

I opted for Poland instead of Hyde Park as I can do Aerosmith and Pearl Jam in 2 days at the same venue. 

Yeah I really hope all the gigs and sporting events don't get screwed up. 

London is always good. Lots happening and lots to see and do