Healy52003

Europe 2020 Tour Announced

2 minutes ago, RocketTess said:

Already got the ticket for Sweden Rock! So happy 😍 Best Christmas gift ever 🙌🏼

Which is the only show in Scandinavia according to the festival. Seems a very limited run. 13 dates with 3 festival included.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brianthecrow said:

Rathfarnham south dublin

Thanks any good there too see a show??

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

The NITL tour continues then.......

Any word on prices? 

Portugal has no reference to NILT or any other tour name

1 minute ago, Sanomatovic said:

Portugal has no reference to NILT or any other tour name

The press reports are saying it though....which might not be correct I guess

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

The NITL tour continues then.......

Any word on prices? 

Day ticket Pinkpop: 110€
Day Ticket Firenze: ??
Day ticket Sweden Rock: no day tickets
Dublin: ??
Munich: ~120€ GA

5 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

& so many people thought this wasnt happening lols

I think many people were probably a little incredulous that it was happening is probably a more accurate statement. 

1 minute ago, LovelessNL said:

Day ticket Pinkpop: 110€
Day Ticket Firenze: ??
Day ticket Sweden Rock: no day tickets
Dublin: ??
Munich: ~120€ GA

120 Euros GA?! 

That's an easy 'no thanks' from me then. Might see nearer the time if they're discounting tickets for the London show, which I'm fairly sure they will be. 

From the tour page:

GUNS N’ ROSES RETURN TO EUROPE & SOUTH AMERICA WITH 2020 TOUR

New stadium and festival dates to start 20th May in Lisbon with 12 more shows scheduled across the UK and Europe.

Additional dates in South America have also been announced.

Get on the Nightrain for first shot at tickets.

LISBON, MUNICH, HAMBURG, VIENNA, BERNE, WARSAW and DUBLIN Nightrain presale tickets are AVAILABLE NOW.

LONDON will offer Nightrain presale tickets MONDAY, DECEMBER 16th at 9 AM local time.

PRAGUE will offer Nightrain presale tickets MONDAY, DECEMBER 16th at 10 AM local time.

QUITO & LIMA will offer Nightrain presale tickets TUESDAY, DECEMBER 17th at 12 AM local time.

SEVILLE will offer Nightrain presale tickets TUESDAY, DECEMBER 17th at 10 AM local time.

Members should log in and get their presale code on the tour page.  If you're not a member and you want access to early tickets, join now and pick up one of the all new Nightrain memberships. Members should log in and get their presale code on the tour page.  If you're not a member and you want access to early tickets, join now and pick up one of the all new Nightrain memberships.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

The press reports are saying it though....which might not be correct I guess

Yeah they are just bullshiting as always. Promoters announcement doesnt say anything about any tour name. Will probably get that today after Slash's interview :shrugs:

Just now, Sanomatovic said:

Yeah they are just bullshiting as always. Promoters announcement doesnt say anything about any tour name. Will probably get that today after Slash's interview :shrugs:

The interview is overnight my time... I'm already dreaming of waking up tomorrow and reading about the new album they're releasing in support of this new tour :drool:

Just now, Sanomatovic said:

Probably. Although some of them are probably taking stuff direct from a press release, so who knows? 

I'm be willing to bet it's the NITL tour though, even if it has a different name.....unless there's new material. 

There's a week between Pinkpop and Dublin, will they do some more shows during that time? 

7 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

How much are tickets? 

For germany they are 160 and 170 for fos. I reckon london might be a bit more expensive 

So much for the rumoured Scotland date Frank supposedly mentioned,  though with that said there’s space round the Dublin date for it to be added.