New Slash Interview On Steve Jones Show !

6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Who is Jarmo - I have seen the name mentioned many times but what connection does he appear to have with GNR?

he is the owner of HTGH and has been the 'unofficial' forum of GNR for some time, we're not really allowed to talk about him because one can speculate that he hates this site because it has more organic freedom/traffic than his, and although he has toured with GNR extensively and is formally endorsed by Fernando one can lead to speculate what he is really in charge of.... 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

I found this on Ticketmaster, in the 'info' section of the GNR tour....if they're saying Scotland is happening, it's happening! 

Guns N 'Roses will visit countries such as Spain, Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands, and then they will go to Dublin (Ireland), where they will play in Marlay Park on June 27, 2020. Additional concert which will take place in Scotland will be announced in 2020.

Edited by allwaystired

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Seems fairly obvious now that the purpose of the interview is to promote the European tour. 

While this probably is the case it just feels weird that they would promote a European tour on a LA radio show... But it’s GnR so who knows :/

1 minute ago, Flake said:

Steve jones is ridiculous, he doesn’t know shit whats going on right now and is asking about spaghetti incident. Really?

Lol shit it got me afraid he was building up to a new covers album.

I don't know this guy, apparently he's a personality in the US? He forgot the name of the song he was gonna play and seems to forget a lot of crap in general and apparently has no idea what's going on with GnR / Slash

1 minute ago, LovelessNL said:

Lol shit it got me afraid he was building up to a new covers album.

I don't know this guy, apparently he's a personality in the US? He forgot the name of the song he was gonna play and seems to forget a lot of crap in general and apparently has no idea what's going on with GnR / Slash

He played in sex pistols