Fernando Cunha

New Slash Interview On Steve Jones Show !

6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Who is Jarmo - I have seen the name mentioned many times but what connection does he appear to have with GNR?

he is the owner of HTGH and has been the 'unofficial' forum of GNR for some time, we're not really allowed to talk about him because one can speculate that he hates this site because it has more organic freedom/traffic than his, and although he has toured with GNR extensively and is formally endorsed by Fernando one can lead to speculate what he is really in charge of.... 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

On 12/11/2019 at 12:40 AM, ThePreacher said:

After the next leg of tour, were gonna do some serious recording together"

I swear to God if he says anything resembling this I'm completely checking out.

• Haha 2

Seems fairly obvious now that the purpose of the interview is to promote the European tour. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Seems fairly obvious now that the purpose of the interview is to promote the European tour. 

Fuuuuck, you're right, I know it. :facepalm:

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I would be shocked if it was anything more, tbh. But who knows. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

I would be shocked if it was anything more, tbh. But who knows. 

That's the thing. The element of hypothetical surprise is literally all this band has, however unfortunate.

I found this on Ticketmaster, in the 'info' section of the GNR tour....if they're saying Scotland is happening, it's happening! 

Guns N 'Roses will visit countries such as Spain, Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands, and then they will go to Dublin (Ireland), where they will play in Marlay Park on June 27, 2020. Additional concert which will take place in Scotland will be announced in 2020.

Edited by allwaystired

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

While this probably is the case it just feels weird that they would promote a European tour on a LA radio show... But it’s GnR so who knows :/

2 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

He's...talking to a doctor???

The radio show is 2 hours long. It will probably take some time until Slash comes on

1 minute ago, Sanomatovic said:

The radio show is 2 hours long. It will probably take some time until Slash comes on

Fuck me, this is going to be a slog isn't it?

Steve jones is ridiculous, he doesn’t know shit whats going on right now and is asking about spaghetti incident. Really?

4 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Lol so did they play 1 VR, 1 GnR and now SMKC song?

But not an original GNR song lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flake said:

Steve jones is ridiculous, he doesn’t know shit whats going on right now and is asking about spaghetti incident. Really?

Lol shit it got me afraid he was building up to a new covers album.

I don't know this guy, apparently he's a personality in the US? He forgot the name of the song he was gonna play and seems to forget a lot of crap in general and apparently has no idea what's going on with GnR / Slash

1 minute ago, LovelessNL said:

Lol shit it got me afraid he was building up to a new covers album.

I don't know this guy, apparently he's a personality in the US? He forgot the name of the song he was gonna play and seems to forget a lot of crap in general and apparently has no idea what's going on with GnR / Slash

He played in sex pistols

Just now, Flake said:

He played in sex pistols

He sounds unhealthy and out of breath constantly, which makes sense if he was in Sex Pistols and did a lot of crap probably

• Haha 1