Jump to content
Fernando Cunha

New Slash Interview On Steve Jones Show !

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

The mods should just lock and/or delete this thread as it's been rendered pointless. What a fucking joke this band is.

no, before it's locked i want to know which song were played. A VR, a GN'R and MK Song?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

The mods should just lock and/or delete this thread as it's been rendered pointless. What a fucking joke this band is.

I know the frustration but it's getting comical with the "fuck this band" thing now, it's this boards equivalent to "thanks obama". How was this interview the bands fault? This interviewer needs to inform himself a bit more what's going on with his guests bands so he asks good questions, these questions were goddamn awful.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

He didnt mention anything about it really lol

So not point to the interview at all. Got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I know the frustration but it's getting comical with the "fuck this band" thing now, it's this boards equivalent to "thanks obama". How was this interview the bands fault? This interviewer needs to inform himself a bit more what's going on with his guests bands so he asks good questions, these questions were goddamn awful.

Oh...well...fuck you and fuck this band all the same....;):kiss:

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

So not point to the interview at all. Got it. 

Literally...none....

Just a doddering old boomer rocker asking 2 questions about TSI. It was literally worse than anything I could have foreseen. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what you’re saying, his interview with Slash was just like any other interview he ever did on his show. Just check Youtube and you can see for yourself. So no, there was no agreement about what he could ask Slash. He’s not an interviewer or journalist, he’s just a retired rockstar with a radio show talking to his friends about random stuff.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Oh...well...fuck you and fuck this band all the same....;):kiss:

Literally...none....

Just a doddering old boomer rocker asking 2 questions about TSI. It was literally worse than anything I could have foreseen. 

Steve Jones does this interview with everyone of his rocker friends. I didn't listen, yet I already know the general idea. If I listen to it, I'll listen and just enjoy a meandering conversation between old friends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom2112 said:

Steve Jones does this interview with everyone of his rocker friends. I didn't listen, yet I already know the general idea. If I listen to it, I'll listen and just enjoy a meandering conversation between old friends.

I'm sure that's the case. It's just an awfully weird time for Slash to agree to such a mind-numbingly pointless and dull interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

he is the biggest nut out there, hands down.  One of the biggest goofs or clowns that you can see on any board anywhere.

He had the board that had the biggest number of registered members out of all GNR boards waaaaaay back.

He claimed his board is entirely 'neutral' and 'very pro Guns', with no connection to Axl.

Around the time VR started, he seemed to have completely lost it.

From ex members, he diverted topic to VR (seperate topic) and ex members (another topic), fair enough.

However, from there whenever someone said pro former members and vs Axl, the guy would go crazy.  Insult posters, band members, threaten to ban you 'cause this is my board and I can do what I want'.

True stories began to be subject of bans and anything Axl ever said was a 'holy grail'.  He still claimed all the way not to have any contact to Axl or management, although he begun posting backstage pics from Axl solo shows.

He insulted Slash/Duff/Iz/Gilb/Matt/Steve beyond belief.  

Eventually he lost it one morning and banned everyone who ever took side of Slash/Duff/Matt/Iz/Gilb.  He claimed to be happy because people lately called him - Hitler and now he got rid of 1/2 members.  Complete psycho!

I trully belive he began leading Axl life from a certain point.  Amount of nonsense he said or did became EPIC!

p.s.  he earned the nick dictator around the time this shit started but claimed 'we live in democracy and he can do whatever he pleases with his board', so he began with bans to everyone who disagreed. He is really a douche...  Jarmo(ron)

Htgth was where I used to be a member many years ago but I quit and joined this one in like 08.   Here is a better place to be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

he is the biggest nut out there, hands down.  One of the biggest goofs or clowns that you can see on any board anywhere.

He had the board that had the biggest number of registered members out of all GNR boards waaaaaay back.

He claimed his board is entirely 'neutral' and 'very pro Guns', with no connection to Axl.

Around the time VR started, he seemed to have completely lost it.

From ex members, he diverted topic to VR (seperate topic) and ex members (another topic), fair enough.

However, from there whenever someone said pro former members and vs Axl, the guy would go crazy.  Insult posters, band members, threaten to ban you 'cause this is my board and I can do what I want'.

True stories began to be subject of bans and anything Axl ever said was a 'holy grail'.  He still claimed all the way not to have any contact to Axl or management, although he begun posting backstage pics from Axl solo shows.

He insulted Slash/Duff/Iz/Gilb/Matt/Steve beyond belief.  

Eventually he lost it one morning and banned everyone who ever took side of Slash/Duff/Matt/Iz/Gilb.  He claimed to be happy because people lately called him - Hitler and now he got rid of 1/2 members.  Complete psycho!

I trully belive he began leading Axl life from a certain point.  Amount of nonsense he said or did became EPIC!

p.s.  he earned the nick dictator around the time this shit started but claimed 'we live in democracy and he can do whatever he pleases with his board', so he began with bans to everyone who disagreed. He is really a douche...  Jarmo(ron)

Wow - cheers for the lowdown!

6 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

he is the owner of HTGH and has been the 'unofficial' forum of GNR for some time, we're not really allowed to talk about him because one can speculate that he hates this site because it has more organic freedom/traffic than his, and although he has toured with GNR extensively and is formally endorsed by Fernando one can lead to speculate what he is really in charge of.... 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I found this on Ticketmaster, in the 'info' section of the GNR tour....if they're saying Scotland is happening, it's happening! 

Guns N 'Roses will visit countries such as Spain, Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands, and then they will go to Dublin (Ireland), where they will play in Marlay Park on June 27, 2020. Additional concert which will take place in Scotland will be announced in 2020.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

he is the biggest nut out there, hands down.  One of the biggest goofs or clowns that you can see on any board anywhere.

He had the board that had the biggest number of registered members out of all GNR boards waaaaaay back.

He claimed his board is entirely 'neutral' and 'very pro Guns', with no connection to Axl.

Around the time VR started, he seemed to have completely lost it.

From ex members, he diverted topic to VR (seperate topic) and ex members (another topic), fair enough.

However, from there whenever someone said pro former members and vs Axl, the guy would go crazy.  Insult posters, band members, threaten to ban you 'cause this is my board and I can do what I want'.

True stories began to be subject of bans and anything Axl ever said was a 'holy grail'.  He still claimed all the way not to have any contact to Axl or management, although he begun posting backstage pics from Axl solo shows.

He insulted Slash/Duff/Iz/Gilb/Matt/Steve beyond belief.  

Eventually he lost it one morning and banned everyone who ever took side of Slash/Duff/Matt/Iz/Gilb.  He claimed to be happy because people lately called him - Hitler and now he got rid of 1/2 members.  Complete psycho!

I trully belive he began leading Axl life from a certain point.  Amount of nonsense he said or did became EPIC!

p.s.  he earned the nick dictator around the time this shit started but claimed 'we live in democracy and he can do whatever he pleases with his board', so he began with bans to everyone who disagreed. He is really a douche...  Jarmo(ron)

i remember all that shit - he banned me in 2006 because i said something about some shows being boring...we had some message tag from there on in cause he really likes to go the 12 rounds and i just called him on his bull shit  

it was around this time or after that he was even brought on stage with bubbles or whoever the fuck else during the circus years for a stupid fucking birthday for a forum owner and now he probably funded (through TB) all those motherfucking trolls that invaded this site and created the shits storm of the copyright bull shit, i don't bet much but i'd fucking bet on it, him and fernando are behind all that shit, you'd need to be a 10 year old with basic computer skills to know that is the case 

if there is one guy i'd like line up at the blue line it'd be him, he has zero personality and zero talent other than being a little axl fernando boy sucking his thumb and had a massive hand in ruining the best band in the world 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

It’s will be released on April 1st.


April fools!!!!!! 

If they don't pick that date they seriously miss an epic opportunity. It does however seem ridiculous that it took 4 years since the first show for an album to come out. 4 years! Remember when people speculated back in 2016 if they will drop an album in like autumn that year? Lol over 3 years later, nothing.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

If they don't pick that date they seriously miss an epic opportunity. It does however seem ridiculous that it took 4 years since the first show for an album to come out. 4 years! Remember when people speculated back in 2016 if they will drop an album in like autumn that year? Lol over 3 years later, nothing.

FNM reunited in 2009 and their first (and so far only) album since then only came out finally in 2015. Sometimes these sorta things just take time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This band just defies all logic sometimes. It can't be that difficult to take 10-12 months away from touring and get into a studio to make a record, especially if they're using songs that already have lyrics and a general structure. Even then, writing from scratch can't be that hard for musicians of their caliber.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

This band just defies all logic sometimes. It can't be that difficult to take 10-12 months away from touring and get into a studio to make a record, especially if they're using songs that already have lyrics and a general structure. Even then, writing from scratch can't be that hard for musicians of their caliber.

Exactly! I mean in the past they always said like " yeah we wrote and recorded "whatever" in one day or one take etc.. now it seems to take least a decade for a couple of songs..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i remember all that shit - he banned me in 2006 because i said something about some shows being boring...we had some message tag from there on in cause he really likes to go the 12 rounds and i just called him on his bull shit  

it was around this time or after that he was even brought on stage with bubbles or whoever the fuck else during the circus years for a stupid fucking birthday for a forum owner and now he probably funded (through TB) all those motherfucking trolls that invaded this site and created the shits storm of the copyright bull shit, i don't bet much but i'd fucking bet on it, him and fernando are behind all that shit, you'd need to be a 10 year old with basic computer skills to know that is the case 

if there is one guy i'd like line up at the blue line it'd be him, he has zero personality and zero talent other than being a little axl fernando boy sucking his thumb and had a massive hand in ruining the best band in the world 

I would like to know what his official Job Title is. I have a feeling he did his customer service training in Brazil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy how much he hated Slash...I could never imagine him anything to do wth Axl, would Axl ever talk to Slash, not to mention play in the same band.

He banned me once  I posted a first hand story I was told by Gilby a night before about Axl reaching out to all in 2006.

First he asked me for proof, when I said it was an 'first hand experience', he asked fr more proof, Then a guy said he happend to be a the same show and overheard this conversation too, few days later, he brought in one of his mods who ate ice cream with Gilby a week later in totally different country and they both said 'the story ain't true cause Gilby would have told the same thing to this ice cream guy'.  :lol::lol::lol:

Both me and the guy from the concert were accused of spreading rumours and our comments erased. Both from there on he hysteriacally jumped on every sentence I said till he banned me for good.

 

Edited by shotsfired cro
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just removed some more off topic posts. As a reminder: we have a long standing policy of not allowing insults toward Jarmo or his site. 

I have no horse in that race outside of the fact that there's just no need to insult other sites. If you like Jarmo and his site, great. If you don't, great.

The question of "who is Jarmo" was asked and answered. Please just move on. If you want to discuss this Slash interview, do so in this thread. If you want to discuss HTGTH or Jarmo, please take it to PMs. Thanks! 

 

Edit-

It's worth noting that I haven't posted at his site in probably 15 years because I have my own issues with the place. So I'm not trying to protect him or anything, I'm just saying there's no need to detail a thread into insulting someone or a their site, neither of which have anything to do with us :)

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

Boy how much he hated Slash...I could never imagine him anything to do wth Axl, would Axl ever talk to Slash, not to mention play in the same band.

He banned me once  I posted a first hand story I was told by Gilby a night before about Axl reaching out to all in 2006.

 

Hey man, can you post that story here if you can still remember it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

he is the biggest nut out there, hands down.  One of the biggest goofs or clowns that you can see on any board anywhere.

He had the board that had the biggest number of registered members out of all GNR boards waaaaaay back.

He claimed his board is entirely 'neutral' and 'very pro Guns', with no connection to Axl.

Around the time VR started, he seemed to have completely lost it.

From ex members, he diverted topic to VR (seperate topic) and ex members (another topic), fair enough.

However, from there whenever someone said pro former members and vs Axl, the guy would go crazy.  Insult posters, band members, threaten to ban you 'cause this is my board and I can do what I want'.

True stories began to be subject of bans and anything Axl ever said was a 'holy grail'.  He still claimed all the way not to have any contact to Axl or management, although he begun posting backstage pics from Axl solo shows.

He insulted Slash/Duff/Iz/Gilb/Matt/Steve beyond belief.  

Eventually he lost it one morning and banned everyone who ever took side of Slash/Duff/Matt/Iz/Gilb.  He claimed to be happy because people lately called him - Hitler and now he got rid of 1/2 members.  Complete psycho!

I trully belive he began leading Axl life from a certain point.  Amount of nonsense he said or did became EPIC!

p.s.  he earned the nick dictator around the time this shit started but claimed 'we live in democracy and he can do whatever he pleases with his board', so he began with bans to everyone who disagreed. He is really a douche...  Jarmo(ron)

Axl rose solo show!? would love to see that! I have only ever seen him in gnr😋

Besides, the above great post! I've heard and read bits about htgh, but this sums things up nicely. Hanger on, and a fool.

Edited by Tom2112
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×