Fernando Cunha

New Slash Interview On Steve Jones Show !

I watched the interview and I thought it was great! There are other interesting things about Slash than current gnr plans. Personally I enjoyed hearing him discuss 'since I don't  have you' I love that song! Always thought Axl was the main man behind it, but Slash loved it too! Interesting!

On 12/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, RussTCB said:

As a reminder: we have a long standing policy of not allowing insults toward Jarmo or his site. 

I get that it's off topic, but why in the world would this policy exist? There should be a Jarmo-bashing thread.

2 minutes ago, Janabis said:

I get that it's off topic, but why in the world would this policy exist? There should be a Jarmo-bashing thread.

Our site has absolutely nothing to do with Jarmo or his site. If anyone wants to attack Jarmo, they're welcome to go anywhere else on the internet to do it. We just have no interest in starting fights with Jarmo or his site for no reason whatsoever. 

16 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I watched the interview and I thought it was great! There are other interesting things about Slash than current gnr plans. Personally I enjoyed hearing him discuss 'since I don't  have you' I love that song! Always thought Axl was the main man behind it, but Slash loved it too! Interesting!

I will have to check it out