Has Izzy retired?

19 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

If it's posted on the official GNR channel, then it's fine. 

I've never really been into official channels, I would just go to YouTube to find whatever.  Just out of curiosity I checked the GnR channel, not much there. Definitely didn't see the Tokyo show.  There's so little there I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

22 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

with all the axl thumbnails! psycho much? 

Huh? 

9 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I've never really been into official channels, I would just go to YouTube to find whatever.  Just out of curiosity I checked the GnR channel, not much there. Definitely didn't see the Tokyo show.  There's so little there I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

I don't think I've ever looked at their official channel, so I couldn't tell you what's on there. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.12.2019 at 6:04 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

Anybody with sense knows this fact. Izzy is bad ass and vital to the band at that time, but he had no vision. He was happy playing to clubs for His life in GNR. And when asked to join VR his vision was to front the band and drive around in a van touring. GNRs global appeal is Axl’s vision, which is supported by the fact the UYI tour sold out stadiums across the world without Izzy. 

BINGO:thumbsup:

I don't think the concept of "retirement" is even a thing with Izzy lol he seems like the kind of guy to just live life doing whatever he feels compelled to do on any given day - based on the way he releases albums on his own and randomly would do a cover of "Stuck in the Middle With You" on Twitter out of nowehere

He was consistently releasing albums from '98-'10 and since has released a handful of songs most of them covers which is why I'm curious if he's "retired" or not ... I really don't expect to ever get another album from him again & if he keeps just releasing a song here or there over years & years then I consider that (as a musician) retired.

20 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

He was consistently releasing albums from '98-'10 and since has released a handful of songs most of them covers which is why I'm curious if he's "retired" or not ... I really don't expect to ever get another album from him again & if he keeps just releasing a song here or there over years & years then I consider that (as a musician) retired.

By that logic Guns retired about 25 years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/18/2019 at 9:06 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

what if its something like the Tokyo 92 video ?

Just don't do it. The PowersThatBe of GnR take downs should care less about Izzy, Steven, but I just would not do it here.  It is complicated.