The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

Is he up in TB's asses? His response to criticism towards them are kinda Fernando-esque :lol:

Absolutely. But since bad-mouthing him is kinda frowned upon here, I’ll just say he’s basically an unpaid employee (although his payment may be in the form of being allowed to travel with the crew) of F’nando/TB, and his forum – while pretending to be an independent fan forum – surely reflects this. Whoever is not 100% exultant and rejoicing regarding anything related to Axl/GNR is considered a hater. Purely black and white. And of course, no talk about the 2019 leaks was allowed either; they pretended it didn’t exist. Ridiculous, but I think he’s been losing members/traffic in the recent years because of this. All his responses to any criticism are copy/paste robotic crap perpetuated for years, etc. Basically, he’s a waste of time. 
My 2 cents. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Sonicjam said:

I know Sofine11 is a regular at the forums, but it doesnt seem legit to me. Cant he run a screenshot of the conversation past Russ for him to confirm the legitimacy? 

As far as I can tell, sofine11 was trolling / joking. I can't understand why anyone thinks there's any legitimacy to the claim that a new album was supposed to drop today. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

As far as I can tell, sofine11 was trolling 7 joking. I can't understand why anyone thinks there's any legitimacy to the claim that I new album was supposed to drop today. 

Because we’re so desperate for anything, even the slightest scrap of info. For the record my gut tells me sofine11 was being straight with us 

24 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

"I think it's so low class"

Anyway, I guess it's too early in the day yet to tell for those who believe in this. I do not believe.

If there was a new album today, it would have been released already. 

This is the definition of "nothing to see here" 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

As far as I can tell, sofine11 was trolling 7 joking. I can't understand why anyone thinks there's any legitimacy to the claim that I new album was supposed to drop today. 

I think people are taking SoFine relatively serious given his genuine history on the boards, but i don't think many people are giving credence to the actual claim itself (if indeed it did come from Del).

Just now, RussTCB said:

If there was a new album today, it would have been released already. 

This is the definition of "nothing to see here" 

The alleged claim did say "Keep your eye on itunes Friday." That implies that it could drop any time today, but that's splitting hairs and we all know how unlikely an album is.

2 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Because we’re so desperate for anything, even the slightest scrap of info. For the record my gut tells me sofine11 was being straight with us 

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I think people are taking SoFine relatively serious given his genuine history on the boards, but i don't think many people are giving credence to the actual claim itself (if indeed it did come from Del).

I don't look at sofine11 as a bad guy for this. If anything, he probably just got trolled by one of the ""fans" who is well known for faking GN'R related accounts. 

Not his fault that he got excited by what he probably thought was real info and/or a real account. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't look at sofine11 as a bad guy for this. If anything, he probably just got trolled by one of the ""fans" who is well known for faking GN'R related accounts. 

Not his fault that he got excited by what he probably thought was real info and/or a real account. 

It's just really annoying he's spreading around that another poster is Jarmo, and I see other people reposting that. I'm sure you could confirm the poster is actually not Jarmo?

And people blaming Del for this is beyond ridiculous. We have enough criticism which is fair enough, but we don't have to blame everything on TB or people associated with it.

As for who was the actual troll and who got trolled: I don't think sofine was born yesterday, he's been on the forums long enough and seen enough claims and statements and insiders to know how it goes. Hard to believe he'd fall for a fake account when Del's official accounts are well known, as far as I know.

On 11.3.2020 at 11:20 PM, RussTCB said:

If any band will use the current global health crisis as an excuse to not release an album of music, it's GN'R. 

Due to the latest events, we have decided to postpone the release of our latest double album. We want to avoid large crowds of people in front of music stores. Thanks for your understanding. Your Team Brazil

• Haha 1