The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

22 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

It's him on Reddit, he has already been using that account for a while, not only on Gn'R communities, he has even posted personal pictures in other communities. And yes, it was him, that was Fernando, it was his voice, I talked with him.

Got it, I didn´t know he was talking on a mic.

The story about the 2010 album that was rejected by the label etc. seems to be one of the rumours that people ended up believing as facts. It has never been confirmed by anyone other than the "insiders" who spread the rumour, right?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The story about the 2010 album that was rejected by the label etc. seems to be one of the rumours that people ended up believing as facts. It has never been confirmed by anyone other than the "insiders" who spread the rumour, right?

No. And as far as I can speculate, seems to me that the band wanted to re-release CD with just a few extra songs (OMG, Silkworms, Going Down) and the remix album. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, it's mainly a well spread rumor. Just like Axl wanting to re-release CD in 2010 or 2011 with the remix album.

A believable one, admittedly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Yeah, it's mainly a well spread rumor. Just like Axl wanting to re-release CD in 2010 or 2011 with the remix album.

A believable one, admittedly.

The other rumour (about CD re-release  ("proper" release + remix album) seems more believable and makes more sense to me.

Axl said in 2009 he wanted to tour CD as long as possible and he wasn't even thinking about a new album at that point, so it doesn't make sense that he would want or intend to release a whole new album.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

The other rumour (about CD re-release  ("proper" release + remix album) seems more believable and makes more sense to me.

Axl said in 2009 he wanted to tour CD as long as possible and he wasn't even thinking about a new album at that point, so it doesn't make sense that he would want or intend to release a whole new album.

Well, he is certainly succeeding with that goal...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Bon Jovi's upcoming album will be somewhat political or tackle some issues(immigration for example). If GN'R goes that route, I really dont care, as long as it will not be half or most of the songs in the album. Say whatever you have to say in a song or two and leave it at that, it will not help the album otherwise. 

And if Axl should make political songs, he should wait until Trump wins later this year. That would put more anger and passion in his song writing, something we all want.

Lol what? Yeah that’s what the world has been waiting for. Jon Bon Jovi’s take on politics...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lame ass security said:

Guns are already listening to it so they can decide which song to cover.

Murder Most Foul is 17 minutes on the album so the version GNR will end up playing when the Next Chapter shows finally come around in 2025 will likely run to about 85 minutes in length.

Because of this they will be forced to leave The General and Soul Monster off the setlist.

• Haha 3