The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Silkworms is like the Shotgun Blues of nuGNR lol kind of like, yeah it is a rocker and it exists but nobody is super excited to put it on :lol:

I do enjoy the quiet guitar parts in the break of the song though, especially in the RIR version

55 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Silkworms is like the Shotgun Blues of nuGNR lol kind of like, yeah it is a rocker and it exists but nobody is super excited to put it on :lol:

I do enjoy the quiet guitar parts in the break of the song though, especially in the RIR version

I absolutely reject this comparison - Shotgun Blues is a killer rocker, damn it!

Anyway, I don't think Silkworms should be included in any official releases any time soon. It would be stupid to include that but not OMG. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joraz said:

I swear i must be The only person who likes silkworms 😂

nah me too haha.... so what can I do? …. with a b*tch like you...

hoping a reworked version of that and OMG one day... 

#NuGNR fan

Brain/bucket/finck over Frank/slash/fortus  in live shows and chemistry.. fight me lol ;) 

Edited by bumcheecksmcghee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Axl is afraid of showing what he looks like these days so you can be sure of zero promotion from him if they ever do finally squeeze something out 

Kat's B&W pics from 2016 all the way... 

Will we have world tours with 10 000 + + shows in 2021? Im not quite sure as the restricitions on big crowds will go on for a long time as we have no vaccine.

Axl - Please give us a christmas present this year!

Do an exclusive deluxe edition with stuff you know the diehards will spend money on

• GNFNR 3

Silkworms is about the least GNR thing ever done by any lineup of the band. It’s just computer shit with some random Axl yelling. But the ethereal intro bit from the leak version is still killer

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

The idea that they would just leave a completed album sitting there until late 2021/early 2022, because they are unable to tour, when Axl has never cared about promotion or doing things the normal way before, would be the biggest fuck you to the GNR fanbase in history. And we've received a lot of fuck you's.

I have from very unreliable sources that GNR will be partnering with a very prominent and esteemed American food chain to exclusively release the album domestically.

Yes, you heard it here first.  GNR will be domestically releasing their next album at Cracker Barrel restaurants throughout all 48 states! 

Unfortunately, as dining room areas are mostly closed, the big promotional push is waiting for things to return to normal.  In the mean-time the geniuses in the Cracker Barrel kitchen are cooking up some great cross promotional items to encourage additional sales AND are soliciting feedback for ideas!!! 

"Guns N' Grits - the winning breakfast combination"

"Appetite for Waffles" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1