The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

On 5/26/2020 at 1:40 AM, Sydney Fan said:

What year was that ?. Jesus axls relationship finished with her by what 93, CD touring started 06. Was he still pining for her then?.:facepalm:

Thank you! I'm glad someone brought it up. I figure the guys don't give a shit about that part of his life, but I find it really fascinating. CD seemed to be all SS, as well as some of the leaked stuff.

Edited by MurielWeathers
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:45 PM, MurielWeathers said:

Thank you! I'm glad someone brought it up. I figure the guys don't give a shit about that part of his life, but I find it really fascinating. CD seemed to be all SS, as well as some of the leaked stuff.

No it's not all about her. This I love and TWAT are though

Edited by DarkLotus1111

On 01/06/2020 at 9:45 AM, MurielWeathers said:

I dont understand why CD seemed to be about SS. I think axl doesnt have many close friends where he can  talk things through and instead channels thoughts, feelings etc into music.  dont understand why certain CD songs was based on a relationship that only went for 2 years that ended sometime in 93/94.....its interesting that axl doesnt have many friends in the industry including those other muscians where he could collaborate with even for a song on someones album. Like he did with Sebastian bach on Angel Down.

Edited by Sydney Fan

16 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I dont understand why CD seemed to be about SS. I think axl doesnt have many close friends where he can  talk things through and instead channels thoughts, feelings etc into music.  dont understand why certain CD songs was based on a relationship that only went for 2 years that ended sometime in 93/94.....its interesting that axl doesnt have many friends in the industry including those other muscians where he could collaborate with even for a song on someones album. Like he did with Sebastian bach on Angel Down.

Hahaha its funny how some of you pretend to know about this guys private life...You should stop making assumptions about Axls relationships...the fact that we dont know who are his friends, doesnt mean he doesnt have them...its that simple

14 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

De una manera extraña, en este momento sería un momento absolutamente salvaje para Guns N 'Roses soltar un solo. Sólo digo.

Fernando said they were going to release a single, but the pandemic ruined his plans. Not even Beta believes that lie. Although it would be the perfect time to drop even if it is an unpublished show (?

4 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Jajaja, es curioso cómo algunos de ustedes fingen saber sobre la vida privada de este tipo ... Deberían dejar de hacer suposiciones sobre las relaciones de Axls ... el hecho de que no sepamos quiénes son sus amigos, no significa que no los tenga ... es así de simple

No one pretends anything, don't speak without knowing, salameee

Edited by ThomyBTR13

7 minutes ago, ThomyBTR13 said:

No one pretends anything, don't speak without knowing, salameee

Volvé a leer lo q escribieron, tarado jajaajaj

11 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

its interesting that axl doesnt have many friends in the industry including those other muscians where he could collaborate with even for a song on someones album.

Juraria q este cree q sabe lo q dice. Lee de nuevo bobi

De onda eh jajaaj

28 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Hahaha its funny how some of you pretend to know about this guys private life...You should stop making assumptions about Axls relationships...the fact that we dont know who are his friends, doesnt mean he doesnt have them...its that simple

Dude, we assume shit about EVERYTHING, whether its about Axl and his family or Duff and his. We aren't making up shit so there aren't any assumptions. These things have been verified in articles and interviews. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sofine11 said:

In a weird way, right now would be an absolutely wild time for Guns N’ Roses to drop a single. Just sayin.

I think that "Guns N' Roses releases a new single" definitely would be among the stranger headlines of the world currently :P

Besides a world pandemic, there are massive protests right now going on in the USA and the world. I get that we want new music, but this is probably the worst time for it to happen. You want the most exposure as possible. Right now a single would be like really small news with everything that's going on.

Edited by Manfisman
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

Besides a world pandemic, there are massive protests right now going on in the USA and the world. I get that we want new music, but this is probably the worst time for it to happen. You want the most exposure as possible. Right now a single would be like really small news with everything that's going on.

This is getting old. Others have handled it, so could have GNR. Yet their team can't even handle youtube videos (aside from taking down others). 

Besides, you don't know what's gonna happen with this alleged second wave, not to mention the current (rightful) unrest and where that can lead. Basically, you should release what you have asap, cause you don't know what'll happen tomorrow. 

13 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

The one guy from The 1975 received massive backlash for linking to his song on a tweet or something, can't see GN'R not receiving the same backlash if they suddenly put something out right now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jamillos said:

This is getting old. Others have handled it, so could have GNR. Yet their team can't even handle youtube videos (aside from taking down others). 

Besides, you don't know what's gonna happen with this alleged second wave, not to mention the current (rightful) unrest and where that can lead. Basically, you should release what you have asap, cause you don't know what'll happen tomorrow. 

Maybe if it was only COVID I could agree with you. But right now with everything that's happening in the USA AND the virus, it would be crazy. How much do you think that it would stay on the news?

It would be like this:

GUNS N ROSES RELEASES NEW SINGLE

15 minutes later - HUNDREDS ARRESTED ON PROTESTS

20 minutes later - THE MILITARY IS ON THE STREET

1 hour later - 400K DIED BECAUSE OF COVID 19.

Which headline would you click? That's just not smart business.

• Like 1

Out of all the excuses supplied ''world news'' has to be the most comical: if seismic political events prohibited new music, there would have literally been no music released during the entirety of the 1960s! 

There is literally no limit to what people are willing to go to, to ''explain away'' Guns N' Roses' failings in this area of (no) new material - none!

• Like 2