The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

29 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Hey Fernando,

Hope you, your family and all of the guys are keeping well in these crazy, unprecedented times. Hope to see you all doing your thing once all of this passes - Got yet another European jaunt sorted, just keeping hold of everything til it gets rescheduled!

Since the release of Chinese, has Axl continued to write and record music despite having a wealth of material left over from the initial Chinese Democracy sessions?

The band haven't done any proper interviews since this whole thing got underway, would you ever consider doing a documentary/movie of some sorts where the band could profit on such a thing being released, sharing the stories of how everything came together etc, bundled with interviews and backstage bits etc? I'd throw my money at that.

Sort of ties in with my next question, have you guys hired a professional crew at any point since this tour kicked off to film several shows with the intention of releasing to the fanbase to document this larger than life monstrosity? 

Congrats on your success over the last few years, you deserve a lot of credit for your efforts too as long as everyone else behind the scenes. I can't imagine the graft that goes into pulling these massive shows off. 

I wish you every success in the future and I sincerely hope that the guys manage to get a new record together soon. The world is fucked and could benefit from hearing that fucking voice do it's thing with a band that does what it does better than anyone else. 

I'm optimistic about the future, Fernando. I hope you feel that I am correct to be so. 

Love as always

avatar_default_20_FF66AC.pngflebeis
4d

1. Thanks for the kind words, the entire family is doing great and social distancing. Scary times. 

2. Axl’s way of writing and creating comes at all times, yes he has continued to write and create. His ideas are endless, which is great. 

3. We don’t have any plans on doing a documentary or movie. We have shot a few shows professionally with one being released this year. We do have some ideas in place which was due to take place this year before the pandemic took over, however I am hoping it can still happen on our rescheduled dates in 2021. 

4. You said it, it’s a team. We are a family, work together. 

5. More than ever! 

6. You and me both. 

Again, thanks for the kind words. Nice to see nice in a world that is...

So much ass kissing in that post :facepalm:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I threw up a little reading that.

Yeah - but it worked - if you have to kiss a bit of buttock to get some info, fair enough. He should be praised for taking one for the team. 

The next stage, kissing a bit of Brazilian peepee in exchange for information, might be a step too far. Might be. 

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Millions said:

Yeah - but it worked - if you have to kiss a bit of buttock to get some info, fair enough. He should be praised for taking one for the team. 

The next stage, kissing a bit of Brazilian peepee in exchange for information, might be a step too far. Might be. 

😂

49 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

what is the point of the official nightrain forum?

For the fanbase to have “first dibs” to pay full price for tickets. For that opportunity, you pay a membership fee. It’s a virtual shakedown street 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, guitarpatch said:

For the fanbase to have “first dibs” to pay full price for tickets. For that opportunity, you pay a membership fee. It’s a virtual shakedown street 

Which reminds me. I paid for said privilege. When the gig was cancelled Ticketmaster refunded. Can't see me getting back my membership. Literally haven't used it other than to buy tickets for a subsequently cancelled gig.

11 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Which reminds me. I paid for said privilege. When the gig was cancelled Ticketmaster refunded. Can't see me getting back my membership. Literally haven't used it other than to buy tickets for a subsequently cancelled gig.

I had that same thought the other day. Its safe to say that money's gone!

34 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Same - London 2017 was brilliant and in no-way going through the motions.

Every time I have seen GnR live, ten times, they have always given 100% and Axl has been really into it. Every time. Actually live, from 1993 to just a couple of years ago I honestly have never witnessed a bad performance and loved every single show. I may be critical towards GnR in many ways, but in my opinion they are great live...

• Like 3