The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

4 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

feel free to add and put in one topic all the people who repeated 2016-2020 how shit Frank is and you will get the longest post ever.

It doesn't count when 80 percent of those posts would be from you :lol:

That is the point - you are the "Frank and the current lineup sucks" guy, we get it by now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So, January 31st is very close... What do you expect people from tomorrow??

A) Album announcement

B) single drop

C) Any new song at the show

D) same setlist as always and a huge "fuck you, no new music"

E) new toy truck or laundry bag announcement

9 minutes ago, Atlas19 said:

A) Album announcement

B) single drop

F) GNR dildo cause we always getting fucked by the band anyhow 😂

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Atlas19 said:

A) Album announcement

B) single drop

Hoping for A, B and C tomorrow. 

• Like 1

The more I think about it, the more I think we will get some new music. Not even GNR could be ballsy enough to start a ‘new chapter’ and do absolutely nothing besides touring. I refuse to believe that.

Dunno if mentioned elsewhere but does anyone think the tour artwork could be linked to new album cover art? It looks like cathedrals on either side or something?

12 minutes ago, Atlas19 said:

A) Album announcement

B) single drop

F) Same set, debate on here continues until March. 

11 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

I fear this will be the outcome 😏

I was looking for something on here this afternoon, and going through old posts. It's incredible looking back over years and years how the exact same discussions are going on. This exact debate "I wonder what they're going to do at X gig" could be lifted from 2017. 

• Like 1

I think the big difference for me these days is that I really don't care that much any more. IF a new GN'R album is ever released... Sweet! If not, no biggie. 

I used to get really mad over GN'Rs complete inability to capitalize on so many perfect opportunities that have come and gone over the years. After a while, I wouldn't even get mad any more, I would just laugh at it when it happened. 

Now, here we are with yet another perfect opportunity for them to make a move. If nothing happens this weekend, I'm good. I've got concerts I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and Saturday night. Then I've got new albums from tons of other artists to look forward to starting next Friday. 

So if nothing happens this weekend with GNR, it just doesn't matter all that much to me anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I think the big difference for me these days is that I really don't care that much any more. IF a new GN'R album is ever released... Sweet! If not, no biggie. 

I used to get really mad over GN'Rs complete inability to capitalize on so many perfect opportunities that have come and gone over the years. After a while, I wouldn't even get mad any more, I would just laugh at it when it happened. 

Now, here we are with yet another perfect opportunity for them to make a move. If nothing happens this weekend, I'm good. I've got concerts I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and Saturday night. Then I've got new albums from tons of other artists to look forward to starting next Friday. 

So if nothing happens this weekend with GNR, it just doesn't matter all that much to me anymore. 

On point! 

• Thanks 1

It just is what it is at this point. Something will happen or it won’t. If you let this band make you crazy that’s on you. They are never going to function like a normal rock band. They have bad management, extremely mediocre merchandise (except for the lithographs which are excellent) and Axl has the final say on everything and it seems like he is difficult (like a lot of great artists) so the best expectation is no expectation. 

Edited by Arnuld
  • GNFNR 1

41 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I guess you could say....

It don't really matter.

LankyZigzagAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam.

• Haha 2

“If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen, you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does, you might get something that works for you — in the end you could win on this either way. But if you're really into waiting, try holding your breath for Jesus 'cause I hear the payoff may be that much greater."

• Like 3