The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

An "insider" from another forum made the claims. They're already using the "plans changed" and "Axl is making too many demands" excuses to cover though. Same source said a NITL blu-ray was coming by the end of 2019 as well. So, as usual, the "insider" information means nothing. 

Ah well if it doesn't come out this year,  they may as well hold off for posthumous release.

1 hour ago, TheGeneral said:

Somebody want to fill me in on those March rumors? Where did they come from?

Or was it just from "Fernando" saying 6 months?

Fernando talked about it on reddit. Jarmo covered it a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Fernando talked about it on reddit. Jarmo covered it a few weeks ago. 

Jarmo has been displaying what I would describe as "coy optimism" in regard to an album soon.  Reminds me of his attitude in late 2008 before the official announcement came. Hopefully it means something.

Edited by sofine11

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/d9jmlc/so_i_guess_ill_announce_it_new_guns_n_roses_album/

5 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Jarmo has been displaying what I would describe as "coy optimism" in regard to an album soon.  Reminds me of his attitude in late 2008 before the official announcement came. Hopefully it means something.

Yeah, you're right... fingers crossed 

• Like 1

Just posted by someone on gnrevolution:

"

There is intention to release a new album this year and none of the current gossip since the new year is correct. Slash source.

North American dates will follow, as stated already, obvious anyway after an Irish date

S American dates have not been branded new chapter yet, so I don't know if that's significant for timing. So my guess would be the Euro dates will coincide with an album release"

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

"

There is intention to release a new album this year and none of the current gossip since the new year is correct. Slash source.

North American dates will follow, as stated already, obvious anyway after an Irish date

S American dates have not been branded new chapter yet, so I don't know if that's significant for timing. So my guess would be the Euro dates will coincide with an album release"

like... I want to, but it's weird how I don't believe it even a little bit

20 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

"

So...basically everything we already know as far as rumors go? I really don’t have anything against these “insiders”, but unless they speak with Axl himself, they know as much as we do. I guess on the bright side, when things like this are said, it gives us something to talk about in the interim, lol. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

"

That's just someone restating what was already going aorund, then throwing in the North American dates which we already knew about through Duffs wife. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's just someone restating what was already going aorund, then throwing in the North American dates which we already knew about through Duffs wife. 

I'll believe it when I can buy it. Before that Lars can simply change his mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The “South America dates have not been branded new chapter” seems like a back up to me, like he’s only saying that so when a new album in the SA dates doesn’t end up happening no one will riff on him and by Europe everyone would’ve forgotten. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Why people put any stock in 'insiders' when they prove wrong time and time again is beyond me.

Unless it comes direct from the band itself, I'm not too inclined to believe a word.

I don't think (read: I sure HOPE) anyone puts stock into anything these people post. 

I think most people are just hoping someone's guess is right someday. 

You have to remember that if I really wanted to, I could start an alt account once every quarter and say something vague like "Looking like signs point to an album coming within 3 months". Then IF the guess even happens to be accurate, then that one account could become legend. People would be like "that one guy tried to tell us and we didn't pay attention!" haha

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't think (read: I sure HOPE) anyone puts stock into anything these people post. 

You have to remember that if I really wanted to, I could start an alt account once every quarter and say something vague like "Looking like signs point to an album coming within 3 months". Then IF the guess even happens to be accurate, then that one account could become legend. People would be like "that one guy tried to tell us and we didn't pay attention!" haha

I’ve said this many times before but text on a screen means literally nothing. On the internet literally anything can and will be faked. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Exactly,  it's an age old magician's trick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The “South America dates have not been branded new chapter” seems like a back up to me, like he’s only saying that so when a new album in the SA dates doesn’t end up happening no one will riff on him and by Europe everyone would’ve forgotten. 

Im thinking maybe the release date from UMG is still undecided?.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

You could be apart of the alternation sites team then!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

Semi-related/same context: two of the greatest mysteries to me, to this day are 1) who was the guy on HTGTH who quoted the Sorry lyrics and how did he know and 2) I can't recall who it was but before Eric announced that Dexter was Axl, how did the poster who first conversed with Axl, know it was actually him?   Bonus: besides mods, I wonder if I was the first person to correspond with Axl through PM on here lol (I was pissed at the overall sentiment of posters for a few months before Dexter appeared, so I had another account on here and- yes, even before Eric announced that Dexter was Axl, I PM'd him and asked, "Are you indeed thee Axl Rose?" and he said, "Yes and thanks for your support!" Fucking monumental moment in my life lol, not even kidding.  Only thing that could top that would be to meet the man, someday (wishing on a star lol)

Dude that is cool!

Anyway, in regards to a new album I will only truly believe it is happening if Richard Fortus states that it is true

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, betterman said:

- Roll On 2 You

2 - Feelin' It

3 - War Schemes (Seconds)

4 - Monster Of Soul

5 - Benny & The Jets

6 - Shrugged

7 - Hundred Skies

8 - Forgotten

9 - Here Today

10 - Riders Out Of Sight

11 - Hard School

:question:

Its very possibly a fake tracklist floating around

The return of the Atlist troll!

7 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

You could be apart of the alternation sites team then!

What an awful thing to accuse someone of.

• Haha 1