The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

10 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

What the actual fuck is this shit? Someone actually went mental waiting for new music?

1 minute ago, sl4yer said:

I guess so

Maybe they should've waited for Jesus. I heard the pay off will be better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Imagine writing review for an album that doesn’t exist :lol:

Was about to post this! Nice little fan fiction I guess. He’s going to feel real dumb the day of the Super Bowl Festival show and he hears the first bass notes of Its So Easy.

15 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I still reckon we're gonna get a new album in 2020. I never gave a time limit with the dick pics. If GNR don't release one by Dec 31st 2020, you can see my tallywacker for real. And you have Towelies word on that.

And I thought losing money to you in 2016 was bad! 

• Haha 4

Just now, Towelie said:

If I waited 12 years for a new GNR album and then it features two songs we've already heard and three fucking songs sang by Duff McKagen, I will be pissed.

This. Love Duff and don’t mind one song with him on it but we absolutely don’t need 3 Duff songs, especially when he could just put them on his own album. 

As much as I think that whoever “leaked the new album” is a big bowl of crazy and is full of shit, I could see something like this happening because of how uninvolved Axl can be. If they just had to take old songs (Atlas and HS) and then throw in some solo songs it means Axl is doing less work. 

Doesn’t matter ultimately because Guns won’t release new music period.

The poster of the "review" on reddit is a well known troll who has been posting imaginary track lists all the time since the leaks started. 

I guess they now took it to the next level :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Towelie said:

If I waited 12 years for an eleven track GNR album and then it features two songs we've already heard and three fucking songs sang by Duff McKagan, I will be pissed.

...and a cover of goddamn Benny & The Jets... 

We've all seen so many crazy things in GNR world but I don't think we've ever seen a long, drawn out review (complete with supposed lyric quotes) for an album that doesn't exist. 

Holy shit. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

...and a cover of goddamn Benny & The Jets... 

We've all seen so many crazy things in GNR world but I don't think we've ever seen a long, drawn out review (complete with supposed lyric quotes) for an album that doesn't exist. 

Holy shit. 

Really crazy how Benny and the Jets and Hard School were both on the alt list and never got played, and are also on the new album, huh? That must mean they were totally working on it behind the scenes and isn’t in any way shape or form a coincidence or a lure used to trick fans!!

• Haha 1