The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

1 hour ago, GnR Chris said:

Out of nowhere, featuring a ton of collabs too. Fuckin' GNR, man. GIVE US MUSIC!

It's crazy how much music GNR gave us from 1987 to 1993 (Appetite, Lies, Use Your Illusion I, Use Your Illusion II, Spaghetti Incident). And we've gotten ONE album from 1993-2019. Holy fuck.

We're ready for it. I'd like some notice though. I'm going skiing soon and I'd be very pissed off if they released an album whilst I'm in the Canadian mountains 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I could easily see Slash on

Perhaps

Atlas Shrugged

Hard School

Devious Bastard

Quicksong

The General (from what we heard)

The rest feels definitely more Finck/Bucket

I agree. And with the amount of albums Slash has banged out since 1993 he'll have a shit load of tunes for Waxl 

22 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

How about Oklahoma and Elvis? I can totally see him on these two too

I thought I put Oklahoma there. Thats a really good fit for Slash

Atlas sounds like it screams more Bucket and Finck to me

The real shame is that I LOVE the instrumentals from the leaks. If it was finished I feel like it would have been my second favorite GNR album. Oh well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

But crikey, there has been many embarrassing moments,

- Rose's costumes from numerous eras

- drunken Pitman strutting his stuff at the Bridge School

- Slash at the Superbowl with Fergie

- Rose's Budweiser advert

- the flying piano on November Rain

- Fernando's merchandising 

Axl's current hairstyle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

But crikey, there has been many embarrassing moments,

- Rose's costumes from numerous eras

- drunken Pitman strutting his stuff at the Bridge School

- Slash at the Superbowl with Fergie

- Rose's Budweiser advert

- the flying piano on November Rain

- Fernando's merchandising 

Oh of course. But standing on a car in close proximity to Jeremy Clarkson beats them all. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WildStar said:

What! You fool. This was class man. 

And when did Slash wear a KFC Bucket on his head? 

You see, I liked that. It was so completely bonkers it was acceptable. 

Grinding out the theme tune of a tv show based around cars for the sartorially challenged and mid-life crisis approaching male for a few quid falls into the realm of things you NEVER should be doing! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

You see, I liked that. It was so completely bonkers it was acceptable. 

Grinding out the theme tune of a tv show based around cars for the sartorially challenged and mid-life crisis approaching male for a few quid falls into the realm of things you NEVER should be doing! 

I recorded the whole show on my DVD recorder and still have it. It was bloody good if you ask me. 

Give me that over Liam Gallagher on Graham Norton any day 

• Like 1

Just now, WildStar said:

I recorded the whole show on my DVD recorder and still have it. It was bloody good if you ask me. 

Give me that over Liam Gallagher on Graham Norton any day 

Haha! 

Best interviewee in music at the moment! Nothing better than a Gallagher interview! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

Watching those two videos has done irreparable damage to me.  Thanks!

Whatever Axl has ever done, including the classic VMA performance, will never be THAT bad!

The show with puff or pdiddy or wtf he calls himself nowdays, looks around the snakepit 2 era...was perla managing slash around this time?. Wonder if this was her idea so slash could be more known using the same vehicle that ozzy did with the osbornes tv show.

Also the worst axl did would be RIR2011 with the yellow raincoat, and bridge school. The way hes huffing and puffing and forgot the lines in jungle is car crash entertainment.

Edited by Sydney Fan

The hair discussion is irrelevant and pointless* but he really should be embarrassed by his current cut. Either embrace the full cut like Hetfield or just keep it long so you don’t look like a grandma.

*this band gives us nothing else to talk about lol

• Like 1

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

The hair discussion is irrelevant and pointless* but he really should be embarrassed by his current cut. Either embrace the full cut like Hetfield or just keep it long so you don’t look like a grandma.

*this band gives us nothing else to talk about lol

oh yeah. I have learned so much about preferences for hair, chemical peals, and the aging process in general just from simply wanting to know when new music will be released by this band. Irrelevant n' pointless is what I feel most comfortable discussing now. Axl made us this way.

on topic: I don't like his current cut.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

A whore for the limelight, as the real Axl Rose (last seen 2010) put it.

or smart marketing. Every little bit helps. It's also business. Slash is an icon and will become a legend so I guess he must have done something right.

• Like 4