Matt Sorum's Autobiography

22 minutes ago, Walapino said:

I read in a spanish forum that they got contacted by Matts manager or Lawyer because they did a podcast about the leaked book and got told that wasnt the finished version and they were ruining Matts reputation (lol). There is not set date for its release, take it for what its worth. 

Link: 

(its in spanish)

Can someone translate it please?

43 minutes ago, Walapino said:

I read in a spanish forum that they got contacted by Matts manager or Lawyer because they did a podcast about the leaked book and got told that wasnt the finished version and they were ruining Matts reputation (lol). There is not set date for its release, take it for what its worth. 

the only one ruining matt's image is ... himself!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, jamillos said:

We don't know the real background. My guess would be if Axl saw it as Slash + Duff being sort of one camp, he wanted to bring his own people too - hence Richard, Frank... If Matt was there (which I would prefer), it could be perceived kinda like Axl's NuGNR side vs VR again. I guess he wanted to have certain parts of the band "on his side" or whatever. But who knows. 

Frank is low key and probably doesn’t step out of line at all. Knows his place and is happy to be living the dream. Matt would probably make silly demands, speak out to the press, and generally be a pain in the ass with his attention seeking ways. Once Izzy declines it didn’t matter who was involved aside from the big 3.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Frank is low key and probably doesn’t step out of line at all. Knows his place and is happy to be living the dream. Matt would probably make silly demands, speak out to the press, and generally be a pain in the ass with his attention seeking ways. Once Izzy declines it didn’t matter who was involved aside from the big 3.

Absolutely... however, if this band needs anything, it's exactly a musician who makes silly demands, speaks out to the press, and generally is a pain in the ass! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

You are probably right. Further proof this is not a band. It’s a dysfunctional joke of a band while only purpose is lining the pockets of the band and their entourage. 

They’ve come a long way from the old loft behind guitar center with outdoor shower days 

Guns N Roses is not a band? Shit lot of help you'd be at a pub quiz.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Croftea said:

No, but it was for a spell as a PDF. People have read it already. I, unfortunately haven’t. But I wish I could. If you know what I mean.

No you don't if you have any kind of positive opinion of Matt sorum. He comes across awful in the book. It's like a book form of throwing toys out of the pram. He sees himself as a bigger star then he ever was and is annoyed that people don't see him in the way he sees himself.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

No you don't if you have any kind of positive opinion of Matt sorum. He comes across awful in the book. It's like a book form of throwing toys out of the pram. He sees himself as a bigger star then he ever was and is annoyed that people don't see him in the way he sees himself.

Agree, horrible attitude.

That bit about him rating all the prostitutes at his house crossed the line. I still want to know why they contacted him out of all the guys in Hollywood. Was he a regular customer or something? I really hope none of those girls were trafficked or underage.

Edited by MaskingApathy

11 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

That bit about him rating all the prostitutes at his house crossed the line. I still want to know why they contacted him out of all the guys in Hollywood. Was he a regular customer or something? I really hope none of those girls were trafficked or underage.

Trafficking is such situations is probably impossible to avoid. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

😄 i guess matt isnt afraid of whatever blockback happens once it comes out. Provided there has been no changes to the book.

It seems he is afraid (not necessarily the band/TB) and is going to change the book, since he says the existing version is hurting his image (see previous page of this thread) :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Fernando was asked about Matt's book on Reddit. He replied "We haven't read it."

He could be lying...

35 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It seems he is afraid (not necessarily the band/TB) and is going to change the book, since he says the existing version is hurting his image (see previous page of this thread) :lol:

Wait Matt said what?

20 hours ago, Ratam said:

20 hours ago, Ratam said:

20 hours ago, IrishgunnerII said:

But that’s exactly why I would like to read it. Sounds like a total car crash of a book. I would really really like to read it!!!!

• Haha 3