Gibbo

Matt Sorum's Autobiography

2 hours ago, Amaya said:

The Axl grudges are very stupid. He keeps his shyt list members for decades. It is a very poor reflection on him. He should have stopped that shyt by 2000, late 90s. He is to be pittied, well not pittied, but looked on as pathetic.  Meanwhile Matt, Steven are living, happy, full, whole, healthy , adult real lives.                                                                I think Matt's book will very interesting and will sell well amoung GnR fans.

It'll be in the bargain bins within 2 months, as Adler's was. 

I'll pick up a copy then. 

I've wondered what has happened to Axl's grudges that came about solely because of people associating with Slash. Back in 2014/2015, Josh Freese said he was bummed out about the fact that he ended up on Axl's shit list for playing on a couple tracks on Slash's 2010 solo album. So what happens now that Axl and Slash are cool again? Do people like Freese automatically end up back in Axl's good graces? 

4 hours ago, Amaya said:

The Axl grudges are very stupid. He keeps his shyt list members for decades. It is a very poor reflection on him. He should have stopped that shyt by 2000, late 90s. He is to be pittied, well not pittied, but looked on as pathetic.  Meanwhile Matt, Steven are living, happy, full, whole, healthy , adult real lives.                                                                I think Matt's book will very interesting and will sell well amoung GnR fans.

Steven who...ADLER?! Healthy adult full life? That’s a joke, right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, themadcaplaughs said:

According to certain wrestlers (so believe it if you want) there's, for no real known reason, still bad blood on Axl's side regarding Sorum. Apparently, early in the negotiations, Slash and Duff even tried to bring up bringing Matt on board and Axl laughed it off. 

I've heard that too, although I didn't know that wrestlers were involved with GnR stuff.

1 hour ago, themadcaplaughs said:

I've wondered what has happened to Axl's grudges that came about solely because of people associating with Slash. Back in 2014/2015, Josh Freese said he was bummed out about the fact that he ended up on Axl's shit list for playing on a couple tracks on Slash's 2010 solo album. So what happens now that Axl and Slash are cool again? Do people like Freese automatically end up back in Axl's good graces? 

Not just a couple tracks, Josh played on most of the album

14 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Steven who...ADLER?! Healthy adult full life? That’s a joke, right?

He's doing great, been like that for the last few years.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WildStar said:

Oh yes good old Blabbermouth it's coming back to me now. Gilby was asked wasn't he but he went to his daughters panto or something 

I tried to find matts twitter where he mentioned he wasnt asked, so had to unfortunately post the blabbermouth as a "source".

Edited by Sydney Fan

4 hours ago, themadcaplaughs said:

Was axls shitlist ever leaked?.

11 hours ago, allwaystired said:

It'll be in the bargain bins within 2 months, as Adler's was. 

I'll pick up a copy then. 

I was lucky. I got to read Alder's for free. 

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I tried to find matts twitter where he mentioned he wasnt asked, so had to unfortunately post the blabbermouth as a "source".

So they (Axl) offered Adler, Izzy and Gilby guest spots but not Matt. Oh yeah this book will be interesting