The Worst Major TV Shows of the Decade

AtariLegend

It's easy to say what you liked, but what about the mainstream shows this decade you wish you never started watching?

House of Cards seasons 3-5

Dexter Seasons 6-8

Fear the Walking Dead Season 1

American Gods Season 2

Heroes Reborn Season 1

Sherlock Season 4

The War of the Worlds BBC

Edited by AtariLegend

2 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Dexter Seasons 6-8

Season 7 was good, season 6 mediocre,  season 8 utter garbage.

Seasons 1, 2 and 4 showed such promise, I really believed it was going to rival Breaking Bad in terms of quality and suspense. But it turned to absolute shit by the end.

Edited by Towelie

9 hours ago, Towelie said:

Season 7 was good, season 6 mediocre,  season 8 utter garbage.

Seasons 1, 2 and 4 showed such promise, I really believed it was going to rival Breaking Bad in terms of quality and suspense. But it turned to absolute shit by the end.

I disagree about season 7. Dexter falling for a femme fatale was the most cliche, generic, soap operaish shit I have ever seen on a premium cable show. If I wanted to watch that garbage I'd watch network tv.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

15 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I disagree about season 7. Dexter falling for a femme fatale was the most cliche, generic, soap operaish shit I have ever seen on a premium cable show. If I wanted to watch that garbage I'd watch network tv.

Yeah, I was never keen on that blonde chick and it was totally unnecessary to bring her back in season 8. But season 7 did have a great climax, with Debra killing LaGuerta. Although it did kind of make everything feel rather redundant come season 8, as the only people left who didn't know Dexter's secret was a few side characters nobody really cares about.

Edited by Towelie

The obvious final series from the get go of Dexter was him on the run from the police and everyone finding out. It's still pretty shocking the writers never realized that when they had almost a decade.

The final few seasons of Dexter though are like the best of the wire though compared to the last season of House of Cards.

1. Big Bang Theory

2. Mom

3. Two and a half men

4. Anger Management

5. the Goldbergs

6. Modern Family

7. The kardasians

8. Any reality on "E"

9. Teen moms

10. Bachelor and bachelorettes

On 12/25/2019 at 6:32 AM, AtariLegend said:

It's easy to say what you liked, but what about the mainstream shows this decade you wish you never started watching?

House of Cards seasons 3-5

Dexter Seasons 6-8

Fear the Walking Dead Season 1

American Gods Season 2

Heroes Reborn Season 1

Sherlock Season 4

The War of the Worlds BBC

I wonder if The War of the Worlds show is the one Epix will show in February. The preview looked good. Not sure if it's the same show

Feat the Walking Dead picked up after the first two seasons.

• 3 weeks later...