01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

January 31, 2020

Miami, FL

American Airlines Arena

Countdown Timer: https://tinyurl.com/wloptud

Rehearsed: You're Crazy (Slow Version)

Setlist:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Slither
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
You're Crazy [Last Played In 2014]
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
Attitude
Civil War
Dead Horse
Double Talkin' Jive
Blues Jam/ Sweet Child O' Mine
November Rain
Knockin On Heavens Door [Dedicated to Kobe]
Nightrain

Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

20200201-205608.jpg

84000687-10158107486928069-6056472833087

1 hour ago, sl4yer said:

How big chance is to this show to be a disaster?

I think that this tour will be different, "Not in this lifetime" is over and we have a chance to see a diferent setlist, so....maybe is not a disaster, and i have a little hope to see some of new songs or something

• GNFNR 1

10 minutes ago, adilsonasjr said:

I think that this tour will be different, "Not in this lifetime" is over and we have a chance to see a diferent setlist, so....maybe is not a disaster, and i have a little hope to see some of new songs or something

Yeah but I had a bad feelings about this show. Single show, long breakbefore, long break after. I can’t see Axl will prepare for this show. But who knows

Edited by sl4yer

46 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Yeah but I had a bad feelings about this show. Single show, long breakbefore, long break after. I can’t see Axl will prepare for this show. But who knows

I agree with you, i'm very exciting to see that show and the setlist, let's wait for 31 January

1 hour ago, adilsonasjr said:

On the website to my disappointment it regarded this tour as “Not In This Lifetime 2020” so i hold little to no hope that this next leg will be just as same old as before... maybe if we’re lucky we’ll hear breakdown or bennie and the jets but my faith in even that is next to none.

19 minutes ago, Joraz said:

On the website to my disappointment it regarded this tour as “Not In This Lifetime 2020” so i hold little to no hope that this next leg will be just as same old as before... maybe if we’re lucky we’ll hear breakdown or bennie and the jets but my faith in even that is next to none.

i just saw the site now and on the "Tour" page is "spring 2020" on the top of the dates...

I think that the Administrators forgoted to changed and put the right name.

• Like 1

I probably already know the answer to this question, but is there any chance something is mentioned before the day of the show? Obviously they’re going to promote the show itself, but something that may entice last minute ticket sales? Sort of like, hey, if you haven’t gotten your ticket to this yet, you might want too. *wink wink*

Edited by GNRfanJen

22 hours ago, sl4yer said:

If they have new stuff to promote and a big tour to announce there is no way he'll come unprepared. If not, could be pretty rough. 

37 minutes ago, jamillos said:

It's a make or break for me only in terms of whether or not to go see their show this year. Other than that, I will continue being a fan and getting disappointed with no music and frustrated with the hack management... :D

Same story here. I'd pay regular price for tickets this fall if there's new material. If there's no new material, I'm not paying over $50 so that pretty much prices me out of a show. 

• Like 2

I won’t buy tickets again period but if it’s just a continuation of NITL I’ll just be checking out for the year, still chatting in other sections and what not and checking out videos once in a while, but definitely won’t be feverishly checking every show thread like I was in 2016-2017.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Same story here. I'd pay regular price for tickets this fall if there's new material. If there's no new material, I'm not paying over $50 so that pretty much prices me out of a show. 

The money is one thing, but there’s also this other aspect... that one’s getting old, and if one wants to see them "up close and personal" (GC tickets), one needs to get there during the second support band at the latest, and we’re talking about 4–5 hours on one’s feet here, which is bad especially if one has "bad back", and without drinking anything if one doesn’t want to leave the GC or piss in bottles, and... Well, that’s the theoretical other aspect for some. :D

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 2