01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

10 minutes ago, djones1225 said:

If Axl brings his A game, then we know GNR has been recording new material.

That's a solid theory actually. 

If they're looking at this as a one off pay check, then Axl will sound as unprepared as usual. 

If they're looking at this as a big promotion platform, he'll probably sound excellent 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's a solid theory actually. 

If they're looking at this as a one off pay check, then Axl will sound as unprepared as usual. 

If they're looking at this as a big promotion platform, he'll probably sound excellent 

Totally agree I’m hoping that if there’s new music then that’s enough for Axl to give a shit and get motivated. New music is the only thing I think that’ll make Axl go out and deliver 

2 hours ago, djones1225 said:

If Axl brings his A game, then we know GNR has been recording new material.

I’d say

If they’ll play something new then we know they has been recording new material.

It’s been a long time since they got together. If they got something, it’s time 

9 minutes ago, Lethalis said:

They could just call it Guns N Roses. Many bands do a self titled album after a comeback / reunion.

And it could just be the Guns N Roses tour... oh wait, maybe that's why we don't know its name :blink::lol:

Just imagine how much hate they would get. „This is not guns n roses without Izzy” etc etc...

I really hate self-titled records under any circumstance. Pretentious, self-important bollocks. "Oh I just feel this album truly represents who I am and where i'm at and what I need to say to the world and it's such an important record for this time and for the world and i'm such an artist..." 

"I really love the Under My Skin album by Avril Lavigne but it's not a patch on the Avril Lavigne record." "Ah?"

Can we do predictions for Miami? I reckon no announcements, nothing happens, no new songs, Axl is shit, they all look bored and the internet and lots of news sites all make fun of the pro shot footage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

I really hate self-titled records under any circumstance. Pretentious, self-important bollocks. "Oh I just feel this album truly represents who I am and where i'm at and what I need to say to the world and it's such an important record for this time and for the world and i'm such an artist..." 

"I really love the Under My Skin album by Avril Lavigne but it's not a patch on the Avril Lavigne record." "Ah?"

Can we do predictions for Miami? I reckon no announcements, nothing happens, no new songs, Axl is shit, they all look bored and the internet and lots of news sites all make fun of the pro shot footage.

I predict axl will have a shorter haircut and still be wearing a skin tight black tshirt.

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I can't predict, but my hope is-

New single on the morning of 01/31 

News that morning that an album is soon to follow the single 

The NITL line up plays a kick ass show that night which features a drastically changed setlist

Axl turns in an ACDC level performance for the Fox cameras 

Some sort of sustainable, positive buzz is created 

The forum erupts in joy 

Dude. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I can't predict, but my hope is-

New single on the morning of 01/31 

News that morning that an album is soon to follow the single 

The NITL line up plays a kick ass show that night which features a drastically changed setlist

Axl turns in an ACDC level performance for the Fox cameras 

Some sort of sustainable, positive buzz is created 

The forum erupts in joy 

If all that happens russ, ill be predicting the site being unavailable for a few days.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 3