01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

1 minute ago, Stryker said:

It’s just Snoop opening for GnR. Ice Cube has, Chris Stapleton has, Skrillez has. 

They both have broad appeal to those growing up in the 90’s.

Seriously? Wow. Well, there always were rock/metal openers in Europe, so this concept is quite odd to me. So he really opens the gig huh.

6 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Seriously? Wow. Well, there always were rock/metal openers in Europe, so this concept is quite odd to me. So he really opens the gig huh.

I think there’s a lot of people who have pretty broad musical interests. I got to see Brandi Carlile right before GnR in NoLa and she was fantastic.

I’d be much more excited for Snoop than say a Tyler Bryant. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stryker said:

I think there’s a lot of people who have pretty broad musical interests. I got to see Brandi Carlile right before GnR in NoLa and she was fantastic.

I’d be much more excited for Snoop than say a Tyler Bryant. 

Oh I'm one of them, definitely, I just didn't expect such course. Ok then. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

I still don’t fully understand the set-up. Are Guns and Snoop sharing the stage? Is the guy something like a support band, starting the show? Or are there two stages? I just can’t wrap my head around such two different kinds of performers playing for the same crowd.

Help out a European here, would you guys?

Just call it a 'support act' if you will. That's basically what's going on. 

I've searched everywhere for this, and can't find it, so if someone can- I'd be grateful, as its bugging me.....

Remember when they released that promo video that was like some sort of timeline? There was absolutely loads of speculation of what the announcement would be.....then it turned out to be more US tour dates? 

I'm sure that used wording along the lines of 'the next chapter is coming'.....can anyone help me out here? 

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

I still don’t fully understand the set-up. Are Guns and Snoop sharing the stage? Is the guy something like a support band, starting the show? Or are there two stages? I just can’t wrap my head around such two different kinds of performers playing for the same crowd.

Help out a European here, would you guys?

This show is just part of the hype for the Super Bowl.  It occurs on Night #3 of the Bud Lite Super Bowl LIV Music Fest in Miami at the American Airlines Arena, ahead of the big game on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium.  Basically, they are trying to appeal to EVERYBODY and it will be one of those events where you need to be seen if you think you are important enough for people to care about seeing you.

Thursday, tonight, features: DJ Khaled and Friends, Meek Mill, DaBaby and Megan Thee Stallion (no relation to Melissa Thee My Little Pony)

Friday night features: Guns N' Roses and Snoop Dogg

Saturday night features: Maroon 5 and Dan + Shay

https://www.superbowlmusicfest.com/

Budweiser and the NFL are in charge here...not TB.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, djones1225 said:

It was rehearsed at the Palladium in 2019 according to fans, it was also on the Alt. set at the last Vegas gig in 2019.

it wasn't though

edit: the first part

Edited by Guest

55 minutes ago, PopcornAdler said:

If you not in the Pit your not really there, or are you? Snoop will be smoking J's rolled in GnR logo papers.

If you're in the Pit Snoop will be rattling his jewelry at you and telling you how much money he's got as you realize you've spent more than a months rent to look at him! 

2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

bubbles, ricky, sebastian, kid rock, jarmo, tobias, teddy zig zag, lars, mickey rourke, lenny kravitz, tracy, roberta and lana del rey are all going to join on stage to sing a medley of BOOGIE WOOGIE with SNOOP free styling and axl doing the jiggy  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would pay to see that!!!

6 hours ago, TupacShakur said:

this will be live on tv?

No, parts of the show will be broadcast the following night (Saturday) at 11:30pm on Fox in the US. 

The program on Fox is only slotted for an hour and there are several other artists being shown, so mostly likely only one or two GNR songs will be broadcast.