01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Tomorrow may be the day. Things are just lining up, new chapter, random one off show, etc...please, just something happen. 

As someone who has been somewhat a critic of GN'R lately. I'm hoping that something cool happens for once on this lifetime in GN'R world, tomorrow. What happens, happens. Let's hope for a good show either way.

Edited by DarkLotus1111

4 minutes ago, vloors said:

Had anyone noticed this post from the official superbowl music fest instagram.

Hmmm "Were here for it"?

Could it be happening? I’ll be very pissed at Bud Light if they’re getting my hopes up for no reason lol

edit: I looked at the date and that’s a pretty old post. Probably doesn’t mean anything

Edited by slash23579

12 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

Could it be happening? I’ll be very pissed at Bud Light if they’re getting my hopes up for no reason lol

edit: I looked at the date and that’s a pretty old post. Probably doesn’t mean anything

2 weeks old. They barely got 12k followers on the page. Might be under the radar or they are trolling us hard with that post.

26 minutes ago, vloors said:

Richard fortus hopes new music will be released this year.

Hmmm "And we're here for it"?

Such a weird way to phrase that, guessing it’s them quoting/capitalizing on one of the Richard interviews. Saying “we’re here for it” is interesting, but is really so vague in a way that they can’t be held accountable or expect it to happen. 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Such a weird way to phrase that, guessing it’s them quoting/capitalizing on one of the Richard interviews. Saying “we’re here for it” is interesting, but is really so vague in a way that they can’t be held accountable or expect it to happen. 

"We're here for it" is a young social media/pop culture consumer phrase roughly meaning "we're into it!", it's just a weird way of saying they would be excited to hear new music as fortus has suggested might exist

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Its weird though why even bring that up

1 hour ago, vloors said:

Richard fortus hopes new music will be released this year.

Hmmm "And we're here for it"?

It's probably a big GNR fan wishful thinking. We need Susan Holmes-Mckagan to spill the beans 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joraz said:

I dunno about anyone else but im really hoping they play paradise city, that one is my fave :)

YOU SHOULDN'T BE EXPECTING TO HEAR ANYTHING

THIS BAND IS SO UNPREDICTABLE THAT THEY DO NOT FOLLOW ANY SETLIST AT ALL

YOU SHOULD NEVER EXPECT TO GO TO A SHOW AND HEAR THE CLASSICS. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED

*All joking aside, I hope this comes back to bite me on the arse and that they debut Hardschool or something new. 

• Haha 1

Something like this would be awesome: 

1.    Jungle 
2.    ISE/Brownstone 
3.    You’re Crazy (Appetite version) / SOYL 
4.    Pretty Tied Up / Bad Obsession
5.    New song 
6.    LALD 
7.    There Was a Time / IRS
8.    Sorry / Prostitute
9.    New song 
10.    KOHD (it’s gonna happen whether you like it or not) 
11.    Rocket Queen / Estranged 
12.    SCOM 
13.    New song
14.    November Rain 
15.    Attitude / a Duff song 
16.    Nightrain 

17.    Out ta Get Me 
18.    Patience / Don’t Cry 
19.    Nice Boys / Dead Horse 
20.    New song 
21.    PC 

Do not play: BHS, Wichita, Coma, YCBM, WYWH, Better, Slither, any new covers, extended noodling (solos are great, but not that half-acoustic Richard/Slash noodling, especially when the show is very long), and cut KOHD short. 

Edit: Also, for the rest of the tour - alternate as many songs as possible, like you did it at the beginning of the 2016 leg. 

Edited by jamillos
  • GNFNR 1