01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

Jarmo doesn't sound optimistic in regard of debuting a new song live...

I thought the media will be focusing on the actual sport part...

I think once they put out new music, it'll get media attention. With or without Super Bowl.

/jarmo

Edited by ZODIAC

25 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Jarmo doesn't sound optimistic in regard of debuting a new song live...

I thought the media will be focusing on the actual sport part...

I think once they put out new music, it'll get media attention. With or without Super Bowl.

/jarmo

He's just stating facts. Superbowl weekend is obviously going to focus on sports. Guns could potentially be overshadowed in the media if they released something around the same time. Though since the actual Superbowl event airs on the 3rd, they might be able to get away with a single or something.

If there was any official announcement happening today, it would most likely be this morning. So the news have all day to pick it up. 

Or they could just play a new song or two at the show. 

Or most likely, they’ll blast through a pretty familiar set. 

1 minute ago, axlvai said:

The days has come. 

And gnr put Rock the rock on IG. 

I saw that on IG and lol’d! Its like they’re trolling us. 

Seriously though, they’re the ones pushing the whole new chapter thing. So fans will get upset if nothing new actually happens.

34 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Still no news about when the highlights will air?

I have seen on my DirecTV guide that there is a highlight show this Saturday evening, I can’t temembwr the time.  I have it set to DVR.  I was hoping there was going to something more available as the highlight show at best may only have a couple GnR tunes 

Guns N' Roses will be headlining the festival on Friday, Jan. 31, in addition to a special performance by Snoop Dogg. The following day, last year's Super Bowl halftime performers, Maroon 5, will headline, and Dan + Shay will also take the stage.

For fans who can't make it down to Miami, the Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest TV show will feature highlights from the event and will air on Fox at 11 p.m. ET on Saturday, Feb. 1. For tickets and more info on the event, check out SuperBowlMusicFest.com

• Like 1