01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

17 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Why get so bothered?. Does it have any affect on your daily life or in some way financially help or hinder you personally?. 

I would suggest the only people that are affected by the band touring are the band themselves or people directly involved. 

If a 4 year odyssey is not successful based on not making any money or as history has shown, future touring around the world will be a financial success, than that will only affect the band, its members and the people directly involved in the tour.

They are the ones personally affected by what the band does, even if the fans don't agree with the reasons why or methods behind what the band are doing. 

To many people worry about what the band is doing. 

The question is. 

Do you guys think the band worries about what you think or just gets on with life.. 

Why are you so bothered about his comments? Why am I bothered by yours? 

When you're a hardcore fan of a band you tend to be bothered by what the band does

29 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Why get so bothered?. Does it have any affect on your daily life or in some way financially help or hinder you personally?. 

I would suggest the only people that are affected by the band touring are the band themselves or people directly involved. 

If a 4 year odyssey is not successful based on not making any money or as history has shown, future touring around the world will be a financial success, than that will only affect the band, its members and the people directly involved in the tour.

They are the ones personally affected by what the band does, even if the fans don't agree with the reasons why or methods behind what the band are doing. 

In the scope of our daily lifes, that includes family and work commitments, what the band does or does not do, is small in comparison. 

The question is. 

Do you guys think the band worries about what you think or just gets on with life.. 

Jarmo?

• Haha 1

This thread is ridiculous. The only songs that will air are 2-3 classics with weak vocals. No new songs will be played at the actual gig. Let's get it together folks. Why assume or hope for new songs and all this stuff when there has been 0 proof or even a hint that they will? Keep expectations realistic. Daaamn. It's not fun speculating they will, then shitting on them for not. This band is strictly a nostalgia trip and money making machine until proven otherwise.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

In the scope of our daily lifes, that includes family and work commitments, what the band does or does not do, is small in comparison. 

The question is. 

You're totally right. 

From now on all my interests will only be based on those who I personally affect and personally affect me. 

Must remember to give Mum a call......

• Like 2

Year 2011. Rock In Rio. Skipped one of my engineer class so I could watch GNR debuting a song or a few in Rock In Rio. I was really excited I mean! Then I got Bumblefoot with Stormtrooper-helmet, raincoat, Axl botching November Rain and being "very pissed" at the end...

I think i'll be sleeping well tonight and wont bother waking up early to check what's happening :D It's may dayoff and all...

Prediction.... same old show + a new cover. Nothing new and crap vocals as per for the first show of the year. 

Enjoy the show tonight anyone that's going. However bad axl can sound on the internet, the concert experience is always good. 

2 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

In a way, it sucks even more with Slash and Duff back in the band since five years. It's getting harder and harder to respect those guys. 

I think maybe their take on it is a little different- I can see them going out thinking "oh, this is a fun thing to do, and it makes money, and people seem to like it" before really focusing on their own stuff. Perhaps they aren't thinking too deeply about it? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

Year 2011. Rock In Rio. Skipped one of my engineer class so I could watch GNR debuting a song or a few in Rock In Rio. I was really excited I mean! Then I got Bumblefoot with Stormtrooper-helmet, raincoat, Axl botching November Rain and being "very pissed" at the end...

I think i'll be sleeping well tonight and wont bother waking up early to check what's happening :D It's may dayoff and all...

Rio 2011 did brought back Estranged... So yeah was kinda cool. 

98 people browsing for the next 8 hours hitting REFRESH every 30 seconds to see if he plays The General or Soul Monster.

Not me. I'm refreshing every fifteen seconds. 

It almost feels like Jan 2004 when they announced Rio 4. And after they play a NITL set it'll feel like when Axl put out that shitty press release burying Bucket. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

It almost feels like Jan 2004 when they announced Rio 4. And after they play a NITL set it'll feel like when Axl put out that shitty press release burying Bucket. 

Axl of all people referring to someone's "erratic behaviour"😁😁😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

On Guns official Insta: Are you ready Miami: 

User: tessian_alderack Will y’all be doing “Sweet Child O’ Mine”?

Me: Nah, blud. They're gonna play CD 2 in its entirety then some deep cuts from Illusions, Think About You and finish with an encore of Twat. 

With a special appearance by Buckethead! 

Edited by GNRfanJen
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

i say, it will be new music. "New Chapter" means something serious

It's my gut feeling that something new will be performed tonight. The audience probably won't give two fucks, but this website will be buzzing.

I also think the merch website is going to be offering new stuff very soon. With Christmas and the 25% off sale earlier this month, there's not much left there.

• Like 1