01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

1 hour ago, Ak1nney said:

This thread is ridiculous. The only songs that will air are 2-3 classics with weak vocals. No new songs will be played at the actual gig. Let's get it together folks. Why assume or hope for new songs and all this stuff when there has been 0 proof or even a hint that they will? Keep expectations realistic. Daaamn. It's not fun speculating they will, then shitting on them for not. This band is strictly a nostalgia trip and money making machine until proven otherwise.

Oh just stop whining

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I'm so thankful I have a whole other concert to go to tonight. The band I'm going to see has released 4 albums since I found out about them 6 years ago. They actually appreciate their fans too. 

My plan for the night is to pick up my bestie, go see a great band, more than likely hang out with them for a bit after, then come home and spin records from artists who actually release music. 

The farce GNR is going to put on tonight is thankfully very far from my mind. 

I gotta say, in my town of 60,000 people, I'm loving the local music scene more and more. A lot of the bands that play at my favorite bar show nothing but appreciation for their fan bases. Seeing that kind of stuff that has drastically lowered my interest in GN'R over the last year. 

That said, the show I'm hitting isn't until tomorrow night so I'll have to settle for Guns tonight haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThePreacher said:

Year 2011. Rock In Rio. Skipped one of my engineer class so I could watch GNR debuting a song or a few in Rock In Rio. I was really excited I mean! Then I got Bumblefoot with Stormtrooper-helmet, raincoat, Axl botching November Rain and being "very pissed" at the end...

I think i'll be sleeping well tonight and wont bother waking up early to check what's happening :D It's may dayoff and all...

At least you can say you saw Estranged performed live for the first time in 18 years.

EDIT: sorry, didn’t see that someone else already mentioned that!

Edited by rocknroll41

Any truth to Hardschool being played at soundcheck? Unless there was a soundcheck earlier, given that Meegan post, well, someone just predicted the future or was simply lying. Either way, I hope that just play the goddamn song.

I couldn't care less the band, as it is today, had no part whatsoever in writing it. Hardschool is great and even with a decent/good performance of it, I guarantee itd go over MUCH better than the predictable half assed and disastrous Jungle/Sweet Child/Paradise City medley. 

If Guns gives a shit about it's future, musically speaking, they will play something new, or new-ish, Axl will give it his "AC/DC "-best and it could benefit them greatly. They already are selling out shows, touring nonstop. Why not just play Hardschool, surprise people with something new and do it well? 

Most likely Answer: This is Guns N Roses we are talking about. I'm not trying to be negative. I want them to succeed and blow people away with something other than sold out shows, and making ridiculous amounts of money. 

The quality of the music is there. And all the potential in the world. Take this opportunity, for Christ's sake. 

Edited by Estrangedfx

Just now, Estrangedfx said:

Any truth to Hardschool being played at soundcheck? Unless there was a soundcheck earlier, given that Meegan post, well, someone just predicted the future or was simply lying. Either way, I hope that just play the goddamn song.

I couldn't care less the band, as it is today, had no part whatsoever in writing it. Hardschool is great and even with a decent/good performance of it, I guarantee itd go over MUCH better than the predictable half assed and disastrous Jungle/Sweet Child/Paradise City medley. 

If Guns gives a shit about it's future, musically speaking, they will play something new, or new-ish, Axl will give it his "AC/DC "-best and it could benefit them greatly. They already are selling out shows, touring nonstop. Why not just play Hardschool, surprise people with something new and do it well? 

Most likely Answer: This is Guns N Roses we are talking about. 

What do you think?